Reviews for Cain & Abel: The Hounds of Erebus
Van Erik Lucasan chapter 12 . 11/29
On this entire fanfiction, Chapter 1 to 12... This is an excellently made story here... A good number of chapters... Every chapters immersive, engaging and fun... Got a few guffaws on them too... Why aren't you making more Mike Stormm?... You are doing a great job... PLEASE!... PRETTY PLEASE!... Make more... And complete this story... This is too good a piece of work to be left unfinished
lordkalel chapter 12 . 10/9/2014
Is this fic dead?
Anarchic Malice chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
never stop making these, i luv em
ErwinYukari chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Before I read, I need to know if this will ever be updated. Because I did enjoy the last one and I want more. But I won't read an unfinished tale.
Firecadet chapter 12 . 7/9/2013
Very good writing. May I enquire as to the other parent of Abel's daughter?
United Systems Navy chapter 12 . 2/14/2013
Where have you gone Mr. Storm? Why you leave us on a cliffhanger?
Axcel chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
"...genetically-repressed primate..."

Yep, the culprit is definitely Eldar.
Axcel chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Btw, lol, the answer is forty-two. The tech-priests would brawl over the numerical meaning of life.
Axcel chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
You know, the opening quote from "The Fortitude of Faith" got me thinking.

The Eldar would say that quote demonstrates the blindness of humanity. That we would believe our faith and Emperor would protect us from the galaxy and the warp's predations. So, it occured to me that the Aliens and (directly admitted by) Chaos simply cannot comprehend the fact that the faith and quotes (such as "The Emperor Protects) are not necessarily referring to tangible ideas.

" darkness shall touch me" and "...I walk in the Emperor's light" is apparently confused by xenos and daemons as saying: I cannot be corrupted/killed/fail because I have faith in the Emperor preventing that from happening to me personally and that everyone else believing that dying en-mass does nothing to deter me.

This is wrong. The above quotes are more along the lines of: If I fall/fail then what I accomplished before and/or through my death/defeat/corruption will make a difference via the "butterfly effect". Thus protecting me from the darkness of being useless/wasted. As I walk in the Emperor's light (of understanding this).

This is best explained in the quote "None That Died For Him Died in Vain."
MarksmanKNG chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
First note, I rarely written reviews. It has been months since an update but I believe you earned this.

I have greatly enjoyed your works. I read most of them in a whole day. I spent late hours into the night reading your stories of this series.

I have truly understood your skill and preparations of your works.

Although I have to be pessimistic on completion of this after so long, I wish you the best of luck in your current goals.

The emperor protects.
BIG FAN chapter 12 . 12/7/2011
Man, all i have to say is that i love your cain and abel stories, i have read them all. they are all so well done, so well paced, and so damn funny at times that i lose myself for hours reading them. i read on your profile your recent difficulty with writing lately( with your work going bye-bye and all) i just wanna say i hope you come out on top with an even better idea of what you wanna do. i will read you soon my friend, and, Good Luck.
templar627 chapter 12 . 10/8/2011
Great story so far, I really like the plot twist at the end of the chapter, can't wait for the next update.
Agent-M-0167 chapter 12 . 9/12/2011
I'm loving this story!

When will the next chapter come?
JustMe chapter 12 . 8/6/2011
Hey waaaait!

You cant just let the Chapter end here! :P Thats an really aweful cliffhanger. :P

I did wonder though why the Inquisition didnt thought of Psychic Protection for Abel. That seemed very unlikley, since they have to do with Psychers all day long, and all Inquisitors are required to have some Psycic talents. :o

Well maybe that all makes sense in the next chaper! :D Hopefully it will come soon(ish). :D
Origins chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
Excellent story. I'm a big fan of your writing style and characterization. Your an excellant writer and, I think, could easily get yourself published.