Reviews for Clearing Issues
Gallee chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
It was great and I loved it. (:
michelle3737 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Yep the chemistry between them is off the charts! This story was great! Looove it!
vincetsemper chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
The chemistry between Bonnie and Stefan is the stuff of legends. I completely agree with you.

I absolutely love Stefonnie oneshots. They're so much sweetness without getting too syrupy. And yours is no exception. It's so wonderful and I really enjoyed reading it. So thank you!
Mrs-Lahote-Black chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
"Bonnie, you're just replying. Talking means both parties are invested in the conversation. With me, you aren't. You just reply. I came here to see what I can do to change that."

LOVE this. Cause its soo TRUE. and that was SUCH a Bonnie thing too Say that she was talking to him but really she just answerin him. KISS was AWESOME too!
PrettyGirlRocks chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
great! i wish there was more!
Wyrsa chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Maybe I'm just a hardcore Delena shipper, but I love reading fics where Stephan is with Bonnie or Caroline. And yes, I agree that Bonnie and Stephan have great chemistry on the show. I bet it would make him jittery if she stopped talking to him.
Reighn Venhem 33704 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Good story! I admit I have not paid attention to the chemistry that Bonnie and Stefan have on the show. Everything is so focused on Elena (ugh and Delena double ugh). I just started noticing her and Damon's chemistry, but I'm just beginning to think that maybe Bonnie's the one the both brothers want but can't admit to because of Kat and Elena (ugh). I know the stories here are an eye opener to all the other possibilities on the show.

Btw are you going to add to this story? I hope so or even add a few more one shot moments to wet the appetite.
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
that was good keep it up
aprilf00l chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Loving it! Keep up the good work!
Love'Joy1990 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
This is Awsome!
comeonman chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
i loved ur one shot

can u make another one with stefonnie
keshpeach chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
This was a great short story. You should write another fanfic story for them except make it longer.
ash chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Oh WOW did i enjoy that! that was funny and sexy and short and crisp lol...love love love Stefan and Bonnie and I love the way you wrote them,awesome job!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I absolutely loooovedd this fanfic! And yup, I've noticed the chemistry between Bonnie and Stefan as well! Glad to know I wasn't the only one! Anyway, great work with this! You did an amazing job. Very well written. :)
Lula6791 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
You are right they have chemistry. Love it.