Reviews for Duty
Ergelina chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Liked the story so far, is it completed or not?
MarlyHarkness chapter 16 . 7/18/2011
Words cannot explain how much I love this story. The movie alone was amazing, and your story is amazing in it's own way. I really really hope you'll update soon. 3 :D
h a r u m i - c h a m a chapter 16 . 3/6/2011
I LOVEEE THIS STORY(:

After watching "The Last Samurai" I was so anxious to hop on to my laptop and read a good fan fic and I did! Please continue it, I'm in the middle of a Samurai lovin' rush and if you don't finish it I might stab myself (LOL, JK). Really good work and creative plot twist from the original story line! Hope you continue this story!3
LilyHellsing chapter 14 . 11/15/2010
Noticed you dont have your message option on your profile so I guess Ill ask like this xD Do you roleplay?
smallfrye11 chapter 14 . 10/13/2010
i am slightly worried about miyuki's lack of purpose in this story. I mean at first she was an awesome translator and i really liked her interactions with katsumoto, but she's really faded into the background. she seems to have little or n0othing to do with the story. i hate to say it , but your story reeks of molly sue.
emjalen chapter 14 . 10/11/2010
I'm interested to find a story that has a Katsumoto romance, and not necessarily focused on Algren; I hope you continue soon
xxGurenxx chapter 14 . 10/10/2010
I'm wondering why they aren't more reviews for this... The story line is great and I love Miyuki. But... your story seems very rushed, and add that to the incredibly short chapters; it needs some work.

That's all I have to say, for the moment.
pinkpanda101 chapter 13 . 10/4/2010
can't wait to read what happens when Katsumoto finds out what happened to miyuki
Lady Nightlord chapter 13 . 10/4/2010
That pig! I absolutely hate him for what he nearly tried with Miyuki, Katsumoto would have murdered him! Can't wait for more! :D
pinkpanda101 chapter 12 . 9/26/2010
i loved it, i really wish you keep updating
Lady Nightlord chapter 11 . 8/6/2010
Yay! Thanks for the updates :D I loved both chapters, especially this one. The scene with Miyuki and the cherry blossoms has to be one of my favourites :) I can't wait to see how this will end!
Lady Nightlord chapter 9 . 7/5/2010
No reviews? There should be many more reivews! I love it so far so please continue!