Reviews for First Date
nancyozz chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Really enjoyed it and I could totally see their first date going this way...loved it
Nox Counterspell chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I could totally see this actually happening. Love it fron the begining to the end
The Thinking Woman chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I've read this before, but must not have reviewed it (sorry!) so I'm doing it now!

Really loved this piece - everything about it just worked. I liked that you used both perspectives (which is something I always struggle with when I write), and the angst... Oh the angst! I do love angst, and you write it beautifully. :)
Mae Stark chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
This fic reminds me of the song "First Date" by Blink 182.

Well anyway, this is really sweet. I like it.
VioletJedi chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I read this story quite a while ago but just found it again and had to reread it because I remembered it being so awesome. I love the way you write Pepper in all your stories... I really don't think she would be so reserved and careful about the whole thing. Sure, she would be cautious because after all, it IS Tony Stark. But still, they've been together for so long now that I think it would be like they reached a breaking point and everything would spill out.

Anyways... now that I wrote a whole novel there, excellent work! I'm quite excited about 'What About Her' also!
spockside chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Nice. First dates...don't they just suck? Glad Tony finally relaxed and Pepper finally went for it.
Aaron Cronin chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Vewll written. I'm gonna go take a cold shower now ...
AnnaTW chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Really liked how this was done, well done! :) AnnaTW
We Regret To Inform You chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
this was perfect. i loved it. i especially loved the nervous side of tony. it was kinda sexy. ;) and the I- - I and then she finished it for him? my heart melted. 3
saourise chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Your story has potential, but was not too exciting to read.

There's a quote you may know about writing:

“Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.”

(Anton Chekhov)

You wrote in third person and this all-knowing story teller told *everything*. The reader didn't have a chance to participate in the experience of reading.

I think it'd be better if you spared some of the emotional commentary and added descriptions of how their date went - allowing the reader to see that it was a bad date, but also to figure out why it was the way it was.

Good luck with future stories. (I'm definitely waiting for "What about her" update :)
newworldwriter1 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
COMPLETE AND UTTER INDIFFERENCE! Just kidding, I really liked it. I can soo see that happening on their first date. :D really good work, and I really liked how you transitoned between Tony and Pepper, especially since transitions are what's hardest for me to do. XD
IncognitoWriter chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Great story! I love how you've included both of their perspectives. Please write more!
thatsyou chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I loved it!
SG1Bauer chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Fabulous story, loved it! It was so sweet and you really did a good job of portraying a potential first date for the two of them :)
CrazyKatChan07 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I absolutely loved this. Normally I would say I wanted more of a clear delineation between the two character's thoughts, and even some dialogue, but I loved it. I wish you had gone on and made this more than just a one shot...I'm curious to see how this would turn out in your mind. )