Reviews for Wish of a Broken Soul
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I actualy would have liked to see the one where Kakashi dies, maybe with a quick look at a grown up Obito.
Vsasseranbuninjafromkonoha chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I'm glad you didn't kill any of them. 'Smiles'
dimensiontimetraveler chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Lols.. if kakashi died.. then.. dam lol copy nin obito in the future? :x and rin wallow in misery...? and resents obito? i dunno. but hey! im glad all of them survived. even though it's a bit cliche lols.
Shadow Spirit Dragon-Wolf chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
This could really be made into a multi-chapter to explain what happens after that but it is still a nice story.
Sardonik chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Good premise. It is confusing to read the conversations, though, when you don't have tags saying who says what. I know it's only two people talking at a time, but I am (apparently) easily confused.
SavvyEnigma chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
It was very well written and all...but it seems...incomplete, as if it wasn't meant to be a one shot.
loveanimes1996 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Humm... The ending was a little lacking. In my opinion, Kakashi should have lost an eye somehow and then saved Obito. After, you could create a timeskip to the end of the mission where Obito asks Rin to perform surgery to give one of his eyes to Kakashi as a birthday present since he did save his life. Kakashi would have protested but complied in the end. That's why, apart from Obito and Rin being alive in the future, Kakashi would still have his sharingan. :D Great job anyways. :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
please please please please please post soon, if you dont my heart will break!
The Leaf 180 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
i dont think obito shoud just die anyway. just sayin. it would be nice if they both survived
Anon chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I like the way this started, but I felt like after you got to the part where they were on the mission, you just sort of retold the whole Kakashi gaiden, only changing the ending. I feel like so much more could have gone on - Kakashi just sort of went with everything, barely even giving a second thought as to how absolutely strange reliving your past is, or wondering what he should do after that first bit.

For example, during the part with his chidori - the whole reason that attack works is /because/ he has the sharingan, and I feel like Kakashi would certainly not be so hasty to jump in and attack again, especially considering how much he was supposed to have changed since he was a boy. At the very least, Minato still would have jumped in to save him, because without the sharingan, despite how good of a ninja Kakashi is, he has a blind spot that is easily exploited during the chidori attack, and he would have recognized that. I think you could have gone more in-depth about the whole sharingan thing in general as well. Kakashi has spent over half his life with the thing, and then to suddenly be thrust back into a time where it's gone would probably take its toll on him. I just think it would have been more interesting to explore that aspect.

Also, Minato still ended up berating them about teamwork in this fanfiction, and I think if Kakashi got the chance to go back in time and redo things, it wouldn't come to that point. I think it would have been better to show how much his personality had changed since that time, and them to dump him back in time, have him have a sort of battle of wills about whether or not he should let things play out like fate intended it to, or try to play god and change things, and then have to deal with the consequences of his actions. This is in no way meant to be a flame - your story was very well-written, and definitely had its good points... but I also feel as if most of it was just a re-telling of the Kakashi gaiden, with the one major change that everyone lives. This story has so much more potential to go in-depth about things, such as: the consequences of changing the past, why Kakashi was sent back to that time when he was supposed to be dead, and how Kakashi would react in general to the whole situation. I would definitely love to see an expanded universe of this story. :]
Haaku12 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
At first I thought you had killed Kakashi. I facepalmed, ranted for a moment, saw the flash of Kakashi and Obitos' places switched in my mind, then kept reading. Nice twist there!

Also, nice idea!
Tundra15 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
This story is awesome. Update it update
intoxicatedasphyxiation chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I like how this goes, though the ending was a bit inconclusive to me as a whole, since the start seems to send him to the past, and yet I'm left wondering if this is just his imagination... hell... heaven, or something else entirely. (Yes, I hate to say this, but this would probably work better elaborated, or perhaps as a series. xD)

On another note, I find myself in agreement with your dominant thought process of perhaps ending it with the death of Kakashi instead - to serve as some sort of "I'm fine with dying if you get to live" mindset.

Hmmm. Overall, not bad.