Reviews for Bittersweet Revelations
EndlessLoveEternally chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
I can't wait to read more of the next chapters!
Mrs. BYG chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
i can't wait for you to write more :)
AzureEmpire chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
You have to continue this. I have loved ChoujixIno since I could remember, and this story easily does more justice to Chouji than any other on this site. Please continue this when it's adequate for you to do so. I'm a huge fan of this story so far.
akanamilas chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Awww, I love it. It's SO good. I love the theme that you put into this and how it's not just about looks with people.
iChouji chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
My oh my.. I really enjoyed this. And I do mean that. I would love to see more, and how Ino will try and earn Chouji's affection and admiration! And yes, this story gripped at my heart, hitting close to home, if you would say. I really do hope to see more of this!
Your Fan chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
This story was nice and as stated bittersweet. Like Shino, Choji does not get enough attention and I really relate to him, I hope that you continue this story and will introduce it to some of my friends.
Gnatella chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I remember reading this! It has to be one of the best InoxChouji one shots I have read.

You are excellent at capturing the characters true personality and making it believable.

This would lead to an interesting story.

I just love reading your stories, all of them.

Keep it up! (:
Cloud Ex-SOLDIER chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Excellent oneshot.

I know a few guys and girls who've gone through what Choji has, being overweight, nerd, ignored in middle and high school and then in college they go through that change, late bloomers if you will, then all of a sudden those same females/males that rejected them all of a sudden try to latch onto them.

You showed a strong character in Choji by having him not just jump into Ino's arms again when she began to display feelings of attraction.

You've got a solid foundation for a story. ;)
TheBathman chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
This was the first Ino/Choji story I read and... it's good, very good, actually it's awesome. Definitely doesn't have a classic outline for this type of story and I like it. I'm all for making this a multi-chapter story, as long as it doesn't postpone the new chapters of Titian's Revenge too much :D
tosakuai chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
;) more please.
Celestia's Paladin chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Choji and Ino huh. Not too off the wall, as to say Temari/Choji. You did a great job, though an Inner Ino would worry most people. So great work from you as always GraysoPaladin