Reviews for Rip Me Apart
I still love this. Wish it could go on :(
Guest chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
love the story
adanyasophia07 chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
Please update soon .. It's been a year already.

Lioness Of the fire chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
aww wow love this story i hope you update soon poor mai i hope she dose get back with naru and fixes what happen
Hitori15 chapter 4 . 10/29/2011
woah, nice start to the case! rofls lolz Mai being all dramatic yet forgiving... you painted a really good picture of Mai's character and quite surprising that Naru actually admitted that he loves Mai that much... please update soon!
silentdove93 chapter 4 . 10/15/2011
Brilliant!

Please, PLEASE update soon. :)
Sasha chapter 4 . 3/26/2011
UPDATE! Pls i'm dying over here. can't wait for this plot to continue
dreamingwandererofthelight chapter 4 . 3/16/2011
So good! Please update!
adcloud chapter 4 . 1/22/2011
I so love it! kyaa! intriguing and interesting plot... cant wait for the next installment.. im looking forward to it!
Lioness Of the fire chapter 4 . 1/12/2011
glad to see a new case is up and running for spr yet aging hope u update soon i been on my wits end on what will happen next
Sakura Ichigo Morihiko chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
Haha, you bet that they would pester Mai with that simple question.

You his girlfriend?

Ha! 500 thumbs up, great job so far!
Eyes of Sapphire chapter 4 . 1/1/2011
EXCELLENT! can't wait for more!
Chiara Nadia chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
I love the use of Jack the ripper. it makes this story very interesting
Nala Moon chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
Wow :) i LOVE this story.

yeah it's got the horror and the romance :D it's great.

please update really soon. . . the suspense is killing me :P i wanna know what happens next

- Lou lou
Ariana Taniyama chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
I agree, great chapter! I liked the foreshadowing with Anderson, who I expect to show up again and prove Mai's instincts right. I also loved the way you wrote Mai's reaction to stepping on the ground. I'm curious how Masako reacts and if they share a vision again or if this is something Mai has to go through alone. I also wonder if we will get to meet Naru's parents. However you go next, this should be fun!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »