Reviews for I Didn't Know I Missed You Until I Knew You'd Been
sunshine102897 chapter 22 . 9/6/2015
Wwwwoooooaaaahhhhh this was so so so so awesome. Holy crap. I literally couldn't read fast enough to get on to the next chapter. My goodness this was a roller coaster but I absolutely loved it from beginning to end! Thanks for writing! Now I am off to the sequel...yayayayayay
himrqwerty chapter 22 . 9/21/2013
My dear lord this was perfect I swear I'm not sobbing
himrqwerty chapter 19 . 9/21/2013
I swear to god if Jason takes them idek what I'll do but you won't like it
mandancie chapter 21 . 6/11/2013
Oh my goodness! I know you wrote this awhile ago, but I just found it. I totally enjoyed this story. No matter how long Sam and Dean were apart a brother's bond will always find each other. :) Totally loved this story! :)
kissacazador chapter 22 . 9/17/2012
Well, this was very fun and thanks for writing it. I will check out the sequel then. ;)
kissacazador chapter 10 . 9/17/2012
I just found this story and LOVING IT! In fact, I couldn't stop to review because I wanted to keep, on to the next chapters ;)
GiveTeamFreeWillAHug chapter 22 . 10/10/2011
Wow it's 3am didn't notice... Wait yup not I'm tired and I just heard something sounding like a gunshot not imagining it- my dog came running into my room.. Well loved this story and I look forward to reading more when I'm awaker or after I've slept- Canada here so happy thanks giving :)
GiveTeamFreeWillAHug chapter 17 . 10/10/2011
Quick thought I wanted to mention... Did u name him Jason for a reason?
GiveTeamFreeWillAHug chapter 7 . 10/10/2011
Ur making me put a hole in my lip from worrying it crazy! Awesome story tho
casammy chapter 22 . 2/17/2011
hi have returned to read in its entirety and every time I am charmed with it, love your stories, dean big bro overprotective and sammy so sweet. Now it will try to read all others that I have got lost, marathon lol , hug supernatural!
Emily chapter 5 . 2/8/2011
OMG I think I'm gonna cry :'(
HeartsDragon chapter 21 . 9/29/2010
This story is so well written! the plot is amazing! teh characters are all really well written! all in all i loved it! Poor little Sammy~
Mystique Aqua chapter 21 . 8/30/2010
Just finished reading the last chapter and loving every minute of it. Great story. I'll be sure to be on the look out for your sequel :D
Mystique Aqua chapter 13 . 8/27/2010
I'm just loving every chapter of your story.. it's getting really exciting and intense as the story goes along.. Well done!

My heart aches for Sam and Dean.. how can they separate them again? So cruel *heart break*
Mystique Aqua chapter 12 . 8/27/2010
So, Sam really did know who Dean was.. well, maybe he suspected it coz of the surname. I wonder what will happen next.. will John and Mary get back together again? Poor boys... *sob, sob*