Reviews for Thicker Than Blood
RiverClan's Brambleheart chapter 1 . 2/24
This is perhaps one if the most beautiful things I've ever read.
VampqueenJay chapter 1 . 1/28
OMS Loved this. I was always of opinion that they should've ended up together.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Wow. Nice work
FutureMageOtaku99 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
OH MY GOSH! THAT WAS SOOOOOOOO GOOD!
Jaleesa J chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
This is beyond beautiful. Words are not enough to describe the timeless perfection of this. I loved every comma, every period, every ellipse...
4Eva Dreaming chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Oh My Holy Suff... THAT WAS FREAKING AWESOME, I, JUST, AHHHHHHHHHHH! XD
blinkenlights n spitzensparks chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
One of my favorite aspects of enemies-turned-allies-turned-friends, is this idea that they really are the only ones who've seen and accepted all aspects of each other - the good, the bad, and the ugly, in a way that is just not really possible with friends and family. Katara and Zuko have seen each other at their worst and their best, and that they work their way through trust and forgiveness to form a strong friendship built on mutual respect by the end of S3, is just amazing to me. I loved the progression of their respective character arcs and their relationship in the show as platonic BFFs, and I love this semi-AU with the added romantic component, even more!
MayGirl85 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Nice story. Poignant.
Ink And Death chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Loved your story! It was beautiful - ignore my follow though lol I meant to favorite it lol
patterns-at-dusk chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
beautiful
JL Wrighton chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I like stories like this. So few ever consider the idea that Katara has that demon running around inside her. Keep up the great work!
caspasta chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
That was cute :)
huinsutt99 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
This is perfect. I loved reading it.
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
This was great. Really heartfelt and... yeah. Good job.
jessi chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Great story, I really liked it!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »