Reviews for Could Be Fatal
Vamptisha chapter 7 . 7/6/2014
its a funny n great short story...lol
StormyKounais chapter 7 . 10/13/2013
I adore Roy's dialogue.
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
Aww this was really cute! Adorable ending!
EllaJuroku chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Nice
iamazoroark chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I swear I've read this before aaages ago...
oh, well! I guess i'll be reading it again!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
awe so cute. you should write a squeal to this story if you already havent. i love it and it's so cute and sexy.
The Button Harlequin chapter 7 . 6/20/2012
...Oh my :D
Sinful Princess chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
;drooling; I love you right now.
Ichigo Mirai chapter 7 . 8/5/2011
this is really good!
alyuchiha913 chapter 7 . 6/11/2011
Cheesy ending indeed...but it's sweet. Gosh, this fic was such fun to read. I loved it! Nice work!

alyuchiha913 chapter 5 . 6/11/2011
Oh my...Ed is such a naghty boy, isn't he? LOL. That was totally hot. I must say, one line that totally shocked and amused me was "He put it just where he needed something hard to go… " LOL. I almost died when I read that one. Ed...ed...ed. Priceless. On to the next chappie!

alyuchiha913 chapter 4 . 6/11/2011
Lolololol. You know...at first I actually was hoping that Roy would walk in (even though it's totally cliche)...but by the time Ed had gotten himself all worked up I was thinking "OMG please don't let Roy walk in!" LOL. This fic is totally fun...and sexy...and cute. To the next chappie I go!

RomiofAmestria chapter 6 . 4/27/2011
Hey, *I* thought it was a pretty impressive chapter. XD
RomiofAmestria chapter 4 . 4/27/2011
AHAHAHA! Great chapter, I absolutely love it!
Kakiity chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
Wow! I still (of course) love your writing, but I haven't read any FMA fanfic's before and I sure love where this ones going! Good job! And I love your comments in between the storyline, I keep smiling everytime I read them or Ed's sarcasm... ;D Just love it!

Kakiity.