Reviews for Journey to the center of my worth
Skipper S Patton chapter 17 . 6/17/2015
Not bad.:)
Skipper S Patton chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Show some more respect for Skipper.
Timon64 chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
Sorry i just had to comment again seeing as im rereading this great story. Im actually reading it with some Magi (amazing anime) music playing in the background and its gets me thinking, these characters are alot like the main characters. Julien is the star Aladdin on a quest who comes across his good friend Alibaba who will also become great which is Max and together they start something and help their newest friend Morgianna a blossoming respectful flower out of a bad situation which can the black mother cat whose name escapes me at the moment. lol cool! Just another reason to reread this story. Onto the next chapter! Loving it all over again. :)
Timon64 chapter 17 . 12/8/2010
Loved it! Absolutely Loved it!

Such a Great ending to a Great fic!

Enjoyed every part of this story from Chapter 1 so long ago to the end.

Thank you for taking us along on this awesome journey!

Take care)

P.S. I'll be waiting for the epilogue...Juliene Rules!
GenericFanfictionWriter chapter 17 . 12/6/2010
LOVED IT you're a great writer
Decepticon Fan chapter 17 . 12/6/2010
Bravo! This is definitely the best Juliene on this site. Everyone was IC and I'm also glad Julien got a chance to finally mature. It's all perfectly written. :-)
Joe 'Po' Navark chapter 17 . 12/5/2010
Well this was one hell of a read. I'm glad with chapter in particular you kept all the penguins in character. And if I may say that line about the Mac KILLS, Awesome. Even Julian himself had a great struggle in this chapter finally conquering his own mind and finally being able to come back to the zoo to be with his love.

The lion has been reunited with the lioness and all is right in the jungle.

-Joe Navark
Timon64 chapter 16 . 12/4/2010
Hey there!

I've read your story so far up to this point and let me say its one of the best Juliene i've read so far)

Since i've always loved Juliene anyway it was obvious that i love this story.

One question though what is up with the Julien lookalike? That dude freaks me out!

Can't wait for your next up date)
Decepticon Fan chapter 16 . 11/28/2010
This fanfic of yours is one the best on here. This would make a very good special movie if it were actually on TV. (Though the rating would have to go up) Please update soon.

About my chapter 11 review. My naive self didn't know what a lemon actually was. Now I know... (and won't be reading anymore of those anytime soon) lol
Decepticon Fan chapter 11 . 11/28/2010
o_O That's all I have to pretty much say... Whoa...
Spongehead chapter 16 . 11/27/2010
I love, love, LOVE this fic, and cannot wait to read the next chapter! :D Please update soon? Pretty please? :)
Joe 'Po' Navark chapter 16 . 11/5/2010
The penguins have blood and Julian has blood on his hands! I always love resoursefulness in stories and those penguins definitely embody that.

Gosh that last part was riveting. One second your lover then the next... actually I don't know what it is yet. But I can't wait.

I'm sorry I'm not more help with suggestions. Especially since you're so much help to me. I might finally have that chapter up tomorrow morning, with any luck.

again, great chapter

-Joe N.
Joe 'Po' Navark chapter 15 . 10/19/2010
Great chapter! I new the penguins would be putting a plan into action. It's interesting to see how Julien is the central focus of the chapter without even saying a word. I thought the swarm of cats showing up was a humorous add in. but now what's going to happen to the three penguins vs the police, without even their leader? Can't wait!

Joe N.
halfhuman123 chapter 14 . 9/30/2010
Alright! I'm glad you took your time on this chapter, it made it SOO much easier to read, and even that much better, great job!

Until the second third of the story.

The first part was written very well, with precision and detail and I liked it a lot, it really is great. But then, when you were talking about Skipper going to see Julien after he got his cast, you slipped back into old habits. Commas at the end of paragraphs, for example. Several of those could have been ellipses (...) or just periods. A comma is used to separate two clauses or to indicate a break or pause in a sentence, like for dramatic effect. Dr. should have been spelled out (sorry, but that one irked me, I think in another chapter you had Marlene say idk instead of I don't know...). And I'm thinking you meant tweezers instead of tongs, because if you meant tongs... well, that would be a VERY painful and different operation!

If you compare this one to your first chapter... it's a bit better, you can tell that progress has been made, but don't get lazy. (I'm not saying that you are...) The only way you get better is with practice and time, and while I admit the amount of work you put into this was OUTSTANDING, there are always improvements to be made.
Joe 'Po' Navark chapter 14 . 9/28/2010
You know, it never occurred to me how serious Julien's condition could be. I didn't expect it to be this bad. I knew it was serious when Skipper called Julien his best friend. Glad MAurice was mentioned, it was probably a smart choice to have him not tell Mort. Now the penguins have a a plan as usual. Hope it works!

-Joe N.