Reviews for Thinking in Little Green Boxes
Anon chapter 9 . 2/20
Holy. Fucking. Shit. Man this has to be the craziest and most awesome shit on this site. Fucking Love It
Engineer4Ever chapter 48 . 2/9
Man, I loved every second of this. Nice one! XD
Engineer4Ever chapter 45 . 2/9
...Luna as Doom's apprentice?! Yes! XD
Hammer n' Nail chapter 5 . 1/24
Oh my god...that Doctor Doom part. It's seven-thirty on a Saturday, I just woke up my entire house with laughter.
Hammer n' Nail
dedpule chapter 31 . 1/15
YES! BOB! Now this story is truly perfect.
dedpule chapter 10 . 1/15
This is awesome. The references, tie-ins, puns, and general chaos are amazing! Diresquirrel must have a mind akin to Deadpool's (a compliment, I think)
RykOakwine chapter 43 . 1/8
Really? Aluminum? Not aluminium? Missed opportunity there!
RykOakwine chapter 18 . 1/8
I have to confess, after 18 chapters I'm starting to crack up at "Arthur Bea Wilson" as Harry's masked identity.

Deadpool was after my time. I quit Marvel comics after an unbroken run of nigh 10 years, starting with Byrne and Claremont's X-Men, all the New Mutants, then the first year of X-Factor, and Excalibur. The trend of nonstop crossovers and "epics" that took place in the early 90's finally convinced me to get off the crackpipe, so I never got Deadpool. I couldn't stand anything by Liefeld, and so the whole branch of Marvel that bears his stain, from Gambit to Cable to, well, Deadpool.

But even a grumpy bastard like myself must confess this story is cracking me up, and has convinced me that though Cable and company will forever personify the descent of Marvel Mutant titles into sheer drek, I should certainly give Deadpool a new chance. :)
Superbeau chapter 48 . 1/6
This is, put simply, the most amazing, fantastic, stupendous, hilarious, outstanding, story EVER! Just found this and tore through it in one go. Any more left in the tank? Hoping for new chapters!

Oh yeah, Chimichanga!
Prince of Miracles chapter 48 . 1/4
BEST! STORY! EVER! Can't wait for more!
Prince of Miracles chapter 8 . 1/3
BEST! CHAPTER! EVER!
MattKennedy chapter 48 . 12/26/2014
So many laughs! :D
bluesonicblast chapter 47 . 12/26/2014
0w0
I believe the world is burning to the ground
Oh well, I guess we're gonna find out
Luna will kill us all
bluesonicblast chapter 40 . 12/26/2014
PffAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA! XD
bluesonicblast chapter 34 . 12/26/2014
Aww, I wanted more Arthursaurus!