Reviews for Thinking in Little Green Boxes
PLEASE READ ME chapter 31 . 7/5
Optimuss prime vs setntanal master mold. Fight.
Brookie Twiling chapter 13 . 6/13
O-kay, I'm going now! That's for the humor, really needed the laughs. Might read again at another time, probably won't.
Rev808 chapter 18 . 6/7
This story is funny as fuck i especially love the Communist Huffle Puffs and the Pcikachu hit squad especially when they robbed Gringotts it's just epic LOL
Graypdrink chapter 2 . 6/2
Perfect!
guest chapter 1 . 5/30
richard gere is copying your story.
perseus200 chapter 9 . 5/30
Spam for Doom! Spam for the savage lands! Lastly spam for the Avengers! Spam for everybody! love this running gag!
perseus200 chapter 5 . 5/29
“Who Dares defile my credit score”!

“Harry Potter has hair renegration he will never bald and never grey”! Professor Xavier now speechless.

This was pure gold!
Superwholockedin221b chapter 1 . 5/20
Oh please, please, please continue this glorious masterpiece! My coworker just showed me this yesterday and none of us here can put it down and our stomachs hurt from all the cackling! BEST CROSSOVER IN FANFICTION HISTORY!
Not related to the story, I just wanted to complain about you not finishing Harry's island home. Can you please finish it I just really want to read what rediculousness happens next.
Paul Garros chapter 43 . 4/24
I lost it at aluminum lad XD
Monster King chapter 48 . 4/10
Great story I really liked it a shame that you gave up on it.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 39 . 3/30
How long was it since you last slept? Cuuuuz you sound crazyer than me when I'm high as a kite and haven't eaten, slept or drunken water for 3 days straight. Lol
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 24 . 3/30
Are you gonna end up dragging inn Wolverine's kid, Daken inn to? He's by far the coolest superhero ever...or antihero... tho I like his boyfriend better. Wait, are they dating? I know they slept together before he revealed he was a villain... *Ponders*
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 20 . 3/30
Now you made me want to watch Gremlings again... lol
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 15 . 3/30
I'm actually surprised Harry didn't accidentally teach the more radical slytherins about terrorist and gerrillia tequniques. *Snickers* He could plunge the whole school into war if he keeps creating rebellions and such in all the houses...he had a good start with the puffs.