Reviews for Thinking in Little Green Boxes
Paul Garros chapter 43 . 9h
I lost it at aluminum lad XD
Monster King chapter 48 . 4/10
Great story I really liked it a shame that you gave up on it.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 39 . 3/30
How long was it since you last slept? Cuuuuz you sound crazyer than me when I'm high as a kite and haven't eaten, slept or drunken water for 3 days straight. Lol
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 24 . 3/30
Are you gonna end up dragging inn Wolverine's kid, Daken inn to? He's by far the coolest superhero ever...or antihero... tho I like his boyfriend better. Wait, are they dating? I know they slept together before he revealed he was a villain... *Ponders*
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 20 . 3/30
Now you made me want to watch Gremlings again... lol
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 15 . 3/30
I'm actually surprised Harry didn't accidentally teach the more radical slytherins about terrorist and gerrillia tequniques. *Snickers* He could plunge the whole school into war if he keeps creating rebellions and such in all the houses...he had a good start with the puffs.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 12 . 3/30
*Bashes my head repeatedly into the desk* HOW did marvel comic manage to make a short, slightly fat man with red hair and a beard turn into a blond bimbo-hulk? I get the misspelling of...SO many names... I guess Siv pronounces closer to Sif in english, and Tor...should maybe have been spelled Tur...aaaanyway... And where are his goats?! Tor rides a wagon pulled by goats! Why does nobody value the comic factor of a short, fat redhaired and beared thundergod who rides a wagon pulled by two goats and have serious angermanagement issues and and IQ that rivals Hagrid?

I have to say that Nevilles quest is a brilliant side-story tho! *Laughs*
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 11 . 3/30
What IS that 4'th wall people keep talking about?
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 10 . 3/30
What did Harry give to his dad? You never mention that...
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 8 . 3/30
Why Draco? Snape is a better fit. *Chuckles* Still bloody hillarious tho.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 7 . 3/30
I would have complained about the lack of logic, but seeing as it is clearly a crackfic, which makes lack of logic a point, I shan't.

I am halfway expecting Harry to end up being BFF with the Joker during his next summer vacation at this point. Lol

Is he even in the marvel universe? Then again, Potter isn't in it, and this is a crackfic, so who knows. Lol
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 6 . 3/30
Hagrid ending up in an azulum... Brilliant! *Grins* I wonder how long it takez before dumbles start wondering what happened to him... *Snickers*
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 5 . 3/30
I wonder if Harry is going to be dissepointed in the mediocrisy of Voldemort, or think his speaches needs some sprucing up and decide to become his new (unwilling) coutch/advisor (and likely sit down and re-do all his plans while dodging crucios), or if he'll just be happy he got a Nemesiss, and call Voldemort an age-apropriate nemessis for a child... *Chuckles*

Thus far, your story is awesome! I just hope he ends up joining Voldie...and torment everyone just like his new dad...

And unlike his old dad, he's not gonna play pranks
on Snape, so much as bludgening him to death with doorknobs or something, so that's bound to be hillarious too! *Grins*

Awesome, awesome story!
ErzaSmanlovesHalo chapter 48 . 3/13
Lol This is the greatest story ever!
i would become onslaught too if i couldnt only speak in haikus.