Reviews for Thinking in Little Green Boxes
icecatfire chapter 20 . 5/24
*vernon looking down the barrel of a gun*
... is it my birthday or something? xD
icecatfire chapter 7 . 5/23
xD WHY do i get the feeling that up in heaven james potter is laughing his ass off/cackling like a madman. and lily is trying to look disapproving but is giggling too? xD keep up the good work. and it would be lovely if at some point we saw james and lily's reactions up in heaven. :)
MissLuciusNightWings chapter 16 . 4/23
Awww cute
MissLuciusNightWings chapter 1 . 4/23
Lol
Hawk eyes now my favorite superhero with no powers #spamforlife
user51s2r chapter 48 . 4/11
great story, very lighthearted and fun. It produced many happies! I actually watched the latest deadpool movie. This story strictly and insanely adheres to the core principles of -what the fuck just happened.

thanks for writing and sharing this awesome story.
user51s2r chapter 46 . 4/11
This chapter was my happy place. You gave me just enough LUNA/DOOM apprentice scenes!

THANKS YOU!(yes, misspelling on porpoise)
user51s2r chapter 45 . 4/11
so many giggle filled chapters of awesome.

But of INSANE NOTE: -DOOM and his new apprentice LUNA? dear gods. I would love to see a side story of this.
user51s2r chapter 35 . 4/11
SO MANY awesomes in the last many chapters!

I wanted to go to sleep 2 hours ago... but my binge says NOOO!
user51s2r chapter 26 . 4/11
lots of crack/fun, really enjoying this story!
user51s2r chapter 17 . 4/11
"So, Brian's been kidnapped by wizards and thrown in a wizard prison, -it was at this exact point in the story, when I, the reader noticed water leaking from my eyes. I also heard this strange giggling sound issue forth, totally not from me.

this story is AWESOME
user51s2r chapter 6 . 4/11
"Draco Dude, your Mom is totally hot." - this story is killing mah soul! I LOVES IT!

very entertaining story!