Reviews for Thinking in Little Green Boxes
Fury074 chapter 19 . 4/23
Gold is measured in Troy Ounces.
bdog123 chapter 48 . 4/9
(Sigh) I missed this story so much. I wish more would be made.
Driliviel 2 chapter 12 . 4/5
So far so good. And I got the same vibe from Takamachi Nanoha of 2814 by reading this fic. Which is awesome by the way. Hope you update soon. Thanks for the nice read.
amc chapter 35 . 3/22
watch me flop around gasping, like Elfish when I took too long to move him into his new bowl.
AMC chapter 22 . 3/22

if your story kills me from laughter, will you be charged with manslaughter? negligent homicide?

be careful now, amc
AMC chapter 20 . 3/22
If I die choking on some grapefruit, it will be the late bulldog's fault.

Just saying.
TheFishKing chapter 48 . 3/9
I would just like to say because of this story I now have detention for a week for laughing in study hall
Anon chapter 9 . 2/20
Holy. Fucking. Shit. Man this has to be the craziest and most awesome shit on this site. Fucking Love It
Engineer4Ever chapter 48 . 2/9
Man, I loved every second of this. Nice one! XD
Engineer4Ever chapter 45 . 2/9
...Luna as Doom's apprentice?! Yes! XD
Hammer n' Nail chapter 5 . 1/24
Oh my god...that Doctor Doom part. It's seven-thirty on a Saturday, I just woke up my entire house with laughter.
Hammer n' Nail
dedpule chapter 31 . 1/15
YES! BOB! Now this story is truly perfect.
dedpule chapter 10 . 1/15
This is awesome. The references, tie-ins, puns, and general chaos are amazing! Diresquirrel must have a mind akin to Deadpool's (a compliment, I think)
RykOakwine chapter 43 . 1/8
Really? Aluminum? Not aluminium? Missed opportunity there!
RykOakwine chapter 18 . 1/8
I have to confess, after 18 chapters I'm starting to crack up at "Arthur Bea Wilson" as Harry's masked identity.

Deadpool was after my time. I quit Marvel comics after an unbroken run of nigh 10 years, starting with Byrne and Claremont's X-Men, all the New Mutants, then the first year of X-Factor, and Excalibur. The trend of nonstop crossovers and "epics" that took place in the early 90's finally convinced me to get off the crackpipe, so I never got Deadpool. I couldn't stand anything by Liefeld, and so the whole branch of Marvel that bears his stain, from Gambit to Cable to, well, Deadpool.

But even a grumpy bastard like myself must confess this story is cracking me up, and has convinced me that though Cable and company will forever personify the descent of Marvel Mutant titles into sheer drek, I should certainly give Deadpool a new chance. :)
803 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »