Reviews for Thinking in Little Green Boxes
d.greynight chapter 45 . 12/23/2010
Whoa you have no idea how much I needed the small humor in this chapter today. This really helped as a pick me up for a stressful day thank you sir!
katdemon1895 chapter 45 . 12/23/2010
harry and the punisher are both mets fans? aw

loving that Doom is the new defense teacher, though my favorite of the whole fic is when harry mocked namor and the whole tyrannosaurus rex instead of imperius rex thing still sends me onto the floor laughing

hilarious chapter, your mind is fascinating

luna as Doom's apprentice? i think i just felt a chill go down my spine

tying in the rotfang conspiracy was a nice touch

looking forward to what insanity you come up with next
nim istar chapter 45 . 12/23/2010
this is just starting to get weird, funny though.
Bambieyes1234 chapter 11 . 12/20/2010
I have to say I think this is my favourite chapter. Harry casually dropping the Quirrell bombshell, Deadpool freaking out over Harry reading ahead in his own book; the punishments. Cable getting molested by a bunch of school children! Deadpool at a P/T day, period!

I hope you aren't going to end this as soon as Voldemort is gone for good; there seems to be a lot of things to explore in this wacky universe.

I have a question, however. Who's going to teach Harry how to shave? Maybe Scott?
Patches0456 chapter 32 . 12/16/2010
OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD I CAN'T BREATH! I WAS ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING. Ever chapter I read is even more hilarious than the last! This story should win awards and shit! I just started reading yesterday and I can't stop This story is the bomb!
Andrew MacKenzie chapter 44 . 12/14/2010
I am curious to the new Defense teacher... guess I will wait and see. Don't make me wait, you won't like it when I have to wait.
Andrew MacKenzie chapter 43 . 12/14/2010
You know I had to look up the term Defenestrate at the end of this chapter, damn you Diresquirrel for make me learn!
Fayneir chapter 44 . 12/14/2010
Absolutely hilarious.
Fayneir chapter 10 . 12/14/2010
Fayneir chapter 8 . 12/14/2010
Mega lol, Pikachu's an elder demon. Absolutely brilliant fic.
Delusional Fishies chapter 44 . 12/13/2010
Hmm, very random chapter.
Mcv chapter 44 . 12/13/2010
Awesome chapter! I loved the pikachu part, it was great! What was up with using all the n's with Neville and the l's with Luna? They should totally hire Agatha, then she could break all the stupid pureblood elitists of there bigotry. Either her or DOOM because he is DOOM!

Keep up the awesome work!

G-POW chapter 44 . 12/13/2010
If I had a Pikachu army, I would take over the whole goddamned world...ha ha, DOOM.
No- I'm not on facebook chapter 44 . 12/13/2010
Great chapter, I hope they give the job to DOOM!, keep it up!
Make-War-Not-Love chapter 44 . 12/13/2010
XD makes me glad i finally got my new laptop.
803 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 .. Last Next »