Reviews for Thinking in Little Green Boxes
lazyguy90 chapter 45 . 2/19/2012
Oh good god this is absolute genius. Great work on these. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep at it.
pinkpenguinparty chapter 45 . 2/8/2012
wow...just -S.O.B.-...wow
Crystal M. Key chapter 45 . 2/5/2012
What a beautiful, insane story. Wonderful! Cookie Monster's cameo was hilarious. I loved your subtle reference to Young Frankenstein not once, not twice, but three times. "I was going to make espresso!" Hurrah for Mel Brooks! Although, I only found the third one (Bleuker! *neigh*) because I read this story's tvtropes page, and that linked me to the whole story, including the last two chapters. For those who want to witness the end of this moste glorious, cracktastic fic, remove the spaces: tthfanfic ElQg

I accept your reasoning for making Voldie a Yankee's fan *boo, hiss*, but if you wanted the Wizarding World to know the true face of evil, he would have been a Dogers fan. Yes, you now know what coast I live on. Anyway, including the Rare Candy bug was amusing; I think I've seen it only in one other story. The doorknob gag made me giggle, too. The Cuckoos with Fred and George was fun to read. I love Luna being DOOM's apprentice. Wish she'd been in the story more, but there's always next time. Favorite quotes:

"It's a guy in a dress," Scott said in disbelief.

"Yes, dear, some people do that," Jean said.

"I'm just saying usually transvestites have a little better sense of fashion. It's like a muumuu's primordial ancestor," Scott commented.

"Professor Dumbledore wanted me to pick him up after Hagrid vanished," Arthur said.

"So you are associated with the man who was arrested three weeks ago," the professor asked calmly. He started reading the man's mind. Arthur Weasley was positively ecstatic about the possibility of getting arrested.

"Oh, blimey, I've never been arrested by muggle cops. Do you think I could before I go back to England?"

"I think there might be a distinct possibility of that happening, yes," the professor said blithely. Scott, looking on, wisely covered his face to hide the grin. Jean had to almost leave the room.

"Were you raised by a wanted mass murder too?"

"No, my father was acquitted," Draco said proudly.

"My common sense is tingling," Arthur said to no one in particular as the Juggernaut pulled back his fist. "This may have been a bad idea."

"Double, double toil and trouble;

Fire burn, and caldron bubble."

Harry was tossing in ingredients from his trunk like a madman, all the while quoting a certain Bard. The other students, rather worried about Snape's reaction, started doing the sensible thing and started running out of the classroom. Draco Malfoy, Hermione Granger, Neville Longbottom and Ron Weasley just peeked in the doorway. Severus Snape, on the other hand, started having a flashback.

"No, no! It doesn't work that way! No! You can't do that! Nooooooooooo!"

With that, Harry gave a good shake of his wand over the whole mix. There was an abrupt quaking of the entire castle.

"Potter, you had better run, because I have a certain desire to strangle you," Snape snarled. Harry saw the look on the Professor's face and knew it was time to run and out the door he went. "Why, why is it that so many muggleborns know the Unforgivable Potion? Why?"

"It's from Shakespeare, Professor," Hermione said from the doorway. "Macbeth."

"What?" Snape turned in her direction.

"It's an honored segment of British literature, a tragic play," she explained, her Gryffindor courage propping her up. "Professor?"

"What is it Granger?"

"Why is it unforgivable? Does it kill?" she asked.

"In a way, it summons an elder demon with no control," Snape revealed. "We are remarkably lucky Potter failed. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to strangle the life out of a first year." With that he stormed out of the dungeons.

Unnoticed by the students, a little yellow paw reached up to the brim of the cauldron soon followed by another. A little yellow face peeked over the brim to view it's new surroundings.

"Pika?" asked the summoned creature.

"Pika-pika," answered its companions from inside the cauldron.

"As soon as I got here, my walkman stopped working," the girl said.

"Well that's what you get for buying a piece of crap."

Soon Professors Dumbledore and McGonagall walked by only to find a Hermione Granger kneeling on Harry's back while attempting to strangle him.

"Minerva, it's just like James and Lily all over again," the headmaster said with a proud smile. Minerva McGonagall shook her head and mentally reminded herself to take a headache cure.

"You keep saying that like it is a good thing."

"Rocky Horror Picture Show," Harry said. "It's a classic."

The twins sat down on either side of him, completely absorbed into the film. Soon the entire house was watching. A 7th year cast a spell to make the movie play on the large wall so everyone could see.

When the movie finally ended there was a series of thunderous applause.

"That was bloody brilliant," said Fred.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking, Fred?" George asked.

"I think so George, but where are we going to get lacy lingerie at this hour?"

"To Filch's desk!" They both said with wands up in the air in a dramatic manner.

Ron Weasley looked at Harry Potter as if he had just murdered a few hundred people. "By all that is holy, what have you done?"

Hermione just looked at the laptop with confusion. "Where's it get its power?"

Professor McGonagall just watched them go before banging her head against the table. It actually lessened her headache.

"Damn you Albus," she said. "'You're just encouraging him' I said. 'He needs to settle down' I said. Now look what you've done."

"Minerva, are you alright?" Professor Sprout asked.

"No, I've got a headache that's threatening to last the next seven years."

The other students just repeated the words: "die again," and tried to wrap their heads around the concept.

"Holy crap! You're short!" Deadpool said, looking down at the Charms professor.

"And you're an asshole!" Flitwick responded quickly.

"You know, I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship," Deadpool said.

"Fools! This won't stop me! I shall have my revenge!" the shade bellowed, spiraling up into the sky.

"You're doing it wrong!" Harry yelled. "You're supposed to say: 'Voldemort! Blasting off at the Speed of Light!'"

"And that would explain why only purebloods are affected," Snape muttered under his breath, too quiet for Draco to hear, but Hermione heard it all.

"That means you're not-"

"Granger, I am quite capable of eliminating any personal curses and hexes used on me," Snape snapped.

"Uh, right, of course you are Professor," she said in a tone full of disbelief, slowly backing away, though she was clearly filing away the information for use at a later date.

Snape mused that strangulation continued to resemble a good choice of action regarding Potter.

"That bad?" asked Sirius.

"Worse," said Scott.

"Takes after James then," Sirius muttered to himself. "I was bad, but James was always worse."

Jean raised an eyebrow at the comment. She'd seen more than a few of those memories. Sirius grinned and shrugged ruefully.

"Okay, maybe we were about equal."

Storm had given Sirius a number to call if Harry got out of control. Two words from Agatha Harkness had settled the discussion. Well, less "settled the discussion" and more "Harry ran into a corner and hid."

Scott and Jean looked on in horror as Harry parodied Namor, the Submariner. Scott glanced at the cameras that were sending the live feed all over the world. The leader of the X-Men covered his face in his hands and muttered: "Namor is going to kill us all."

Contrary to popular belief, the Monarch of Atlantis DOES have a sense of humor and thought it was hilarious.

Emma just scowled and spun on her heels, her cloak billowing out behind her with an indignant snap.

"Amazing," McGonagall said. "I think I just found a female Snape."

"You know Minerva," Jean said, handing the older woman a fresh gin-and-tonic, "This might be the start of a wonderful friendship."

"You might be right."

"Was that sarcasm? I sometimes have trouble identifying it if I'm not delivering it."

Tommy and a couple of friends stalked off in the direction that Potter had escaped. A few others tried to follow, but 'Goyle's' big hand stopped them short.

"You heard the Dark Lord! It's time to kill!"

Still in his mask, 'Goyle' shook his head. "Nope, not time for that."

"Then what time is it?" the Death Eater asked incredulously. 'Goyle' threw off his outfit to reveal the orange, the stony, The Thing. Ben Grimm pounded one stone fist into his palm with a big wide grin.

"Clobberin' time."

"Do you expect me to talk?" asked Harry with an obviously fake Scottish accent.

"NO! Mister Potter, I expect you to die!" he cackled a moment before cutting himself off. "Wait, why did I say that?"

"Uh, sure thing My Lord," the incompetent death eater agreed.

"So hard to find good help these days," Harry said.

"You have no idea," bemoaned Voldemort.

Harry he pulled out a poster of a smiling Voldemort with two thumbs up, wearing a cap and a black and white striped shirt.

"This is your poster?" asked Remus Lupin. "And how is this going to help?"

"What's that rune on his cap?" asked Diggle. "I don't recognize it."

"It's a symbol of pure evil, well recognized in the States," Harry said.

"It looks like an N superimposed on a Y," mused Dumbledore.

"Exactly," Harry said. "Now I need people to put these up anywhere Americans might see them."

"Who dares disturb Doom's Office Hours?" the tyrant demanded.

"I, Luna Lovegood, disturb Doom's Office Hours," the tiny blonde girl said in a tough manner.

"What can Doom do for you, Miss Lovegood?"

"Anyone with half a brain would recognize him!”

“You're forgetting what society we're in,” Harry pointed out. “I just published this in the Prophet.”

Harry held up a front page of the magic
GuesssWho chapter 39 . 2/5/2012
Yay, a Monty Python reference!
CM Aeris chapter 45 . 1/26/2012
This insanity must continue! o.o a bit sad that dear old dadpool isn't around as much though...
Ceridwen Kalamack chapter 27 . 1/17/2012
Why does Scott always get off scott free (no pun intended) when he cheats with Emma. It may be my natural bias against him (he goes emo too much) but it's not just the invading skank's fault when men cheat. It's the guy's fault too. At least light his ass on fire a little.
The Sovereign Lord of Darkness chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
this is the best story i've ever read. BEST EVER!I've read it 7 times
MarvelDC crossover ADDiCt chapter 45 . 12/27/2011
What do you think about the news in the link below, about Deadpool being Inter-Multiversial?

UPDATE SOON!

Spread the News, for it is glorious!

It's coming soon!
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 45 . 8/28/2011
I look forward to reading what happens next in your story
Diranish chapter 45 . 8/26/2011
Oh No! it's over I need more, more i tell you!

seriously I loved this fic and really really want a sequel.
Deadzepplin chapter 45 . 8/11/2011
OH god Luna might actually do that
Deadzepplin chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
WORST POWER EVER!
Crow Skyler chapter 45 . 8/6/2011
This is possibly one of my favorite fics that I've ever read. Please keep updating!
Ioshua chapter 44 . 8/4/2011
So, any chance of an update one year?

I want to know about dinosaurs with laser vision
KamehameGadoken chapter 44 . 7/7/2011
Ya know, I can make a deal with Deadpool with chimichangas to force you into making more chapters.,..XD
869 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 .. Last Next »