Reviews for Thinking in Little Green Boxes
Isaac A. Drake chapter 42 . 11/30/2010
Oh...this should be interesting. And a whole new level of wtf as well xD
G-POW chapter 42 . 11/30/2010
Lol! Rodent vs DOOM. Would love to see that in a comic. I wish I had a shield that's Nazi-proof. Aaaawesome chapter!
Andrew MacKenzie chapter 42 . 11/30/2010
Magic Avangers... Hmm... I see dark times ahead of us. They never stay together. I can see it now, Magical Civil War with Draco verse Ron!
No- I'm not on facebook chapter 42 . 11/30/2010
Damn, Harry's Hulk, and here I was hoping he'd remain as Fury. Why? Because constantly smoking cigars makes you look badass (E.g.: Nick Fury and Wolverine from Marvel, Tychus from Star Craft II, Crocodile and Smoker from One Piece, Fidel Castro from Cuba, etc.). Anyway, great chapter, keep it up!
amortentiate chapter 42 . 11/30/2010
They should make one hell of a super hero (wizard) team! Wow! The head spins...
Talzin chapter 42 . 11/30/2010
Ah, you used "defenestration," a word I quite honestly enjoy using whenever relevant. Sadly, it does require a bit of setup at times.
Hammerchuckery chapter 42 . 11/29/2010
Whoops, looks like Harry hit another artery!

*Cue Laugh Track*

Harry Potter! Dungeons again!

*Cue Laugh Track*

Oh Harry.

*Roll Credits*

Thanks for another chapter. The birdshot approach to the plot and side stories are working well enough. It has yet gotten to the point where too much has destroyed the fowl in question.
Ragnarok Warrior chapter 42 . 11/29/2010
This has the potential to either be a truly epic teamup... or something that could unravel the fabric of reality from sheer insanity.

Either way I'm going to be laughing my ass off from this brillaint story.
LaPlacesDemon chapter 42 . 11/29/2010
Blasphemy! Cap's shield is at LEAST a 7 against Nazis!
karthik9 chapter 42 . 11/29/2010
it is good chapter
Axwrend chapter 42 . 11/29/2010
What is this madness!

Harry Potter as it should have been.
Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM chapter 42 . 11/29/2010
Uhhh...
Unicron Risen chapter 42 . 11/29/2010
There is sooooooooooooooo much I love about this chapter. Hermione as 'Crimson Witch'? AWESOME! XD The magical versions of the avengers WIN!

5 against Nazis... X'. Oh, oh, oh, I can't breathe! XD
Mcv chapter 42 . 11/29/2010
Where did the robots with green cloaks come from?

I loved the whole chapter, especially the the parts where you did it in the old school comic dialog! You should do that more often. So how is he going to give them all powers, and where did he get the Super Wizard Serum?

Mcv
Vandenbz chapter 42 . 11/29/2010
I cried yet again when I read this! First Doom attacking Voldemort's hideout and then Harry's Magical Avengers. When will the gloriously hilarious insanity end? Hopefully notime soon. The reactions of the chosen were perfect and funny all at once! I wonder what will happen to Ron, the question regarding the bleeding was the finisher to my tears of laughter. TVTropers are going to have an interesting time putting this on the page! Please update soon!
773 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 .. Last Next »