Reviews for Thinking in Little Green Boxes
ParadoxicOrder8 chapter 46 . 6/20/2012
I have to say you have made me love Luna all the more.

I freakin love this story keep on doing what your doing because everyone needs a dose of insanity every once in a while!
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 46 . 6/19/2012
I think I'm in love with this story. And, yes, I do realize this is possibly even weirder than falling in love with an inanimate object. I can't wait for the next chapter (Not literally, don't hurry THAT much.).
peppymint chapter 46 . 6/18/2012
Welcome back. Waves to the main character. "Hi Harry."
dragonprincess3 chapter 46 . 6/16/2012
YAY! your back! can't escape that easily! now i don't have to bash your virtual door in with these virtual doorknobs! _ wheew!
Arthur Hansen chapter 46 . 6/15/2012
Huzzah for the crack! Must have more silliness.
125b chapter 46 . 6/15/2012
im not quite sure if your on crack or just funny, either way love the story.
APG66 chapter 25 . 6/14/2012
Sirius Black, Agent of SHIELD would be an awesome spinoff.
Nexus the 13th chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Marvel and DC dont exsist in the same universe.

"Too bad, you should have seen Captain America's rack, it was huge. Oh, well,"
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 46 . 6/13/2012
bit short

like my review
luna sanguine chapter 8 . 6/13/2012
OH...MY..GOD! HE SUMMONED PIKACHU!1
Crystal M. Key chapter 46 . 6/13/2012
You did lose me, but I'll catch up. Thank you for updating, finally! This story is hilarious. Thanks!

No waffles? Be there pancakes?
Andrew MacKenzie chapter 46 . 6/13/2012
That is cause French Toast is better.
lazyguy90 chapter 46 . 6/13/2012
Hell yes. HELL YES!

Voldemort diving into the sheer madness that is Harry's mind and Doom finding a worthy apprentice in Luna? Brilliant. The Wizarding World should pray for their lives and sanity if Doom ever gets around to teaching her to make Luna Lovegood Doombots.

Considering the amount of times they think they're the real deal and go rogue as a result? Well... More Luna's means more madness than anyone can handle.

Keep up the great work.
Ioshua chapter 46 . 6/13/2012
Finally!

After 10,000 years, this story is free! It's time to conquer earth!

Can we finally have dinosaurs with laser vision, and how is Counter-Earth in relation to Normal/Deadpool Earth? Will there be Harry's "Grandma"?
Remzal Von Enili chapter 46 . 6/13/2012
*sweatdrop* somehow harry is going to get into that lazer program I just know it.
904 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 .. Last Next »