Reviews for Thinking in Little Green Boxes
HopeBreaker chapter 45 . 12/27/2010
JAJAJAJA Oh hell this is one of the funniest chapters I've read

I hope to see more like this

Great job and good luck
Shatsuka chapter 45 . 12/26/2010
this entire story is crack and loving it WTF
BlackRoseFire chapter 45 . 12/25/2010
Awesome just awesome. I loved the... all of it. I really loved the idea of Luna being Doctor DOOM'S apprentice.
Knives91 chapter 45 . 12/24/2010
...oh dear god. I'm out. Game over. You win.

Luna... just... *shudder*

... I need to go curl up in a ball and whimper for a bit. Please, don't mind me.
Variel Blackwolf chapter 45 . 12/24/2010
Oh lord...Dr. Doom as DADA professor ROCKS!

Oh, and I happen to be a Mets fan too...*grabs his baseball bat* 3
Make-War-Not-Love chapter 45 . 12/24/2010
One of the very few fics worth checking my inbox for. Thank you for the great chapter
G-POW chapter 45 . 12/23/2010
Ha, DOOM is pleased. Luna's gonna be evil? OOOh. Sweet! Ghost Rider's coming!
Hammerchuckery chapter 45 . 12/23/2010
First, "Other Things Happens", then nothing, now "Stuff Happens"! Why don't you just tell us and ruin the whole story! Authors these days don't have any cliffhangers anymore. Way back in 3410 BC, Bob Ur Ku was the best of the best. His cave painting stories were filled with cliffhangers that would shatter your mind. Litteraly. You would watch him do his magic and follow it down a cliff. He died gracefully at the ripe age of 32 as the cliffhanger master overdosed on large predators.
Vandenbz chapter 45 . 12/23/2010
Punisher vs. Death Eaters? No contest there! Dr. Doom becoming the new DA professor has at least one perk, Harry actually wants to take the class! The world will never survive against the combined might of Luna Lovegood and Doom. Please update soon!
Andrew MacKenzie chapter 45 . 12/23/2010
YOU MADE ME WAIT! In other news, I like Punisher's War Journals and Anti-Rodent Propaganda. It was pleasing to my humor, as twisted as it has become since reading this... I can't begin to describe what you would call this. Let just refer to it as The Monthly Brain Rot and leave it at that. Now to scrub me brain clean, I think the crack is getting to me.
karthik9 chapter 45 . 12/23/2010
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
Majin Hentai X chapter 45 . 12/23/2010
Luna apprenticing under ... what have you done?

I'm mean the only combo more terrifying is Luna and Urahara.
demons with in dieing chapter 45 . 12/23/2010
you are grate pless keep it up
Lord Edric chapter 45 . 12/23/2010
Luna and Doom, there is so much crack in that I can even begin to form real thoughts, how do you come up with this stuff?
Omega Deuse chapter 45 . 12/23/2010
I have to say I love how you handled doom and the punisher, and I'm looking forward to Luna: Apprentice of Doom.
822 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 .. Last Next »