Reviews for Thinking in Little Green Boxes
Allebasii chapter 42 . 5/14/2011
ahahaaha TARDIS! *sigh* you've gotta love Doctor Who; and especially David Tennent!
solitare chapter 20 . 5/5/2011
You said "Only in comics can a character be around for over forty years and still be 27"

But what about in cartoons, Ash from Pokemon has been 10 years old for like 25 years now.
Ie-maru chapter 45 . 5/4/2011
entertaining! Can we see more on the hufflepuff revolution?
Selonianth chapter 45 . 4/9/2011
moare please
CelticReaper chapter 45 . 4/4/2011
this fic is godly

update soon please
reven228 chapter 45 . 3/29/2011
Yayz! An evil luna? A banana Draco? An evil villian who only speaks in third person! Next time: STUFF HAPPENS!
Dracarot chapter 7 . 3/28/2011
it's astonishing, positively uncanny. Though he can be a bit extreme at times."

Why the (expletive) didn't I notice this before? Astonishing? Uncanny? Extreme? It's so bloody obvious! GAHHHHHH!
Adele365 chapter 45 . 3/25/2011
I cannot decide whether you were stoned while writing this, or if I was stoned reading it. I am fairly sure that the latter is not the case, but there may have been waves of glorious brain-rot coming from the screen through admittedly improbable osmosis... Needless to say, I enjoyed this immensely, and dented my desk with my head. Now go put on a British army uniform, because it is much too silly!

On a slightly less convoluted note (though, considering your writing style you may have actually understood that last paragraph), i loved this story. It was a crossover of epic proportions, incredibly well done, and chock full of many of my favorite obscure pop culture references! Yaiy!

It's been a while since you updated, though. Are your heroes recovering in real-time again, or did the banana colored trashcan have a breakdown? You could always replace him, no one would notice...
mrrlyn chapter 45 . 3/4/2011
I have not laughted this much and for so long!
Van the Rogue Soul Drinker chapter 45 . 2/22/2011
dude another epic piece of work! Luna an new Doom Minon! Anti-Yankee fans attack death eaters! Harry with Deadpool mentailty all equals epic!
Ioshua chapter 45 . 2/17/2011
You know what would be a good idea, let Deadpool Harry somehow meet Slayers Harry, with the awesome grandma, from your other story.

Things might happen, although, Deadpool Harry learning Dragon Slave might break everything even more, either that or let The Coyote make an appearence, representing hockey for everyone lol
Antioch XX chapter 45 . 2/13/2011
This story is just made of pure win.
The Red Fury chapter 45 . 2/12/2011
one of my favorite stories. oh and number 400! great story, please update soon
KamehameGadoken chapter 45 . 2/11/2011
I just finished reading your fic Feb. 11, 2011, 7:00 P.M. and it was Awesome and hilarious every chapter! I can't tell you how many times I have been laughing my ass off from reading certain chapters(Voldamort a Yankees fan getting attacked from people all over the U.S.? ROFL!) Make some more dude! and maybe have Har...I mean Arthur make Luna and Ginny part of the Magic Avengers! Update...or I'll hire Deadpool to put C4 in your breakfast cereal...
kyugan chapter 45 . 2/9/2011
Only recently understood the Jessica Albus bit, you are a bloody devious genius.

and so Ginny makes an appearance, both mentaly traumatizing her brother (as any little sister will do) and unnerving Harry (Arthur Bea) with her apparently defying his understanding of continuity.

And Luna as apprentice to doom...were doomed, DOOMED I SAY!

At the rate this is going, I'm surprised Arthur's mutant son from an alternate future that never happened hasn't shown up to kill him for being a bad parent.

Also, what the hell is wrong with Malfoy?
864 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 43 .. Last Next »