Reviews for Thinking in Little Green Boxes
Delusional Fishies chapter 44 . 12/13/2010
Hmm, very random chapter.
Mcv chapter 44 . 12/13/2010
Awesome chapter! I loved the pikachu part, it was great! What was up with using all the n's with Neville and the l's with Luna? They should totally hire Agatha, then she could break all the stupid pureblood elitists of there bigotry. Either her or DOOM because he is DOOM!

Keep up the awesome work!

G-POW chapter 44 . 12/13/2010
If I had a Pikachu army, I would take over the whole goddamned world...ha ha, DOOM.
No- I'm not on facebook chapter 44 . 12/13/2010
Great chapter, I hope they give the job to DOOM!, keep it up!
Make-War-Not-Love chapter 44 . 12/13/2010
XD makes me glad i finally got my new laptop.
Vandenbz chapter 44 . 12/13/2010
The madness continues to march unimpeded and I'm loving it! First there was that session with the Magic Avengers and the newspapers last chapter, now we have Harry's singing and teacher applications. For all I know you'll make it so each teacher gets a probationary period to help choose a more permanent teacher later on. I can only imagine the chaos from that alone! Please update soon!
karthik9 chapter 44 . 12/13/2010
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
Delusional Fishies chapter 8 . 12/13/2010
Noticed that in recent chapters, there was a lack of Pikachus.
G-POW chapter 43 . 12/12/2010
I love the Box. Wait, what happened to Neville?
Mcv chapter 43 . 12/12/2010
Great chapter and Great Song. So, when is the Rodent of Death going to get killed? Is Remus going to be joining Sirius and/or Harry? I loved the part where you had them kidnap the Daily Bugle's entire staff except Peter. Is Deadpool aka Wonder-Mutant-Dad going to be joining The Magic Avengers?

Keep up the AWESOME work!

No- I'm not on facebook chapter 43 . 12/12/2010
Great chapter, keep it up!
karthik9 chapter 43 . 12/12/2010
it is good chapter
Bambieyes1234 chapter 43 . 12/12/2010
Deadpool...With magical objects? OHJWSDEGKWEFHJSHDAKJBGJHBES-gah! This can only end badly. I have to admit that a small part of me is curious to see what he's going to do with the power, like watching a train wreck.

I have to admit, I was slightly concerned when you mentioned the box, but this HAS to be the best use for it.

I'm on the edge of my seat, waiting for the next chapter.

All the best,

lord Martiya chapter 42 . 12/12/2010
OK, at this point I'm wondering: will some Zenigata expy try and arrest somebody?
AngelForm chapter 42 . 12/7/2010
There is a thin line between genius and insanity.

You sir are using that line as a jump rope.

Excuses of comic book time aside this is rather disorganised in places. Also, what happened to the temporal clone?

On a final note: More Deadpool!

More DOOM and or S.H.I.E.L.D would also be good.
808 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 43 .. Last Next »