Reviews for Thinking in Little Green Boxes
Confer chapter 38 . 11/8/2010
I love comically unstable fics.
Mcv chapter 38 . 11/8/2010
Is it really over or was that just to confuse people? If it is over then I have to say I thought it would of had a much more spectacular ending. However, if it is just to confuse and annoy people then good job it worked!

Mcv
karthik9 chapter 38 . 11/8/2010
it is good chapter
Avi689 chapter 36 . 11/7/2010
Thanks again for an amazing chapter!
dogbertcarroll chapter 36 . 11/6/2010
Great now I'm dizzy!
Neurotic with hair chapter 36 . 11/5/2010
I just really was wanting to know what he named the dragon. I mean HE CAUGHT A DRAGON, that has to be rare enough to name. . . oh and the story is still 111 kinds of awesome, keep on writing and someday in a galaxy far far away we will try to find out how many crossovers and crazy plots are mixed in one parody. But seriously can you name the dragon betty. When I envision ferocious beasts first name that pops up.
Teh Soul Cookie chapter 36 . 11/2/2010
XD Oh...my...god. That was epic. I especially like the part with the time turner. XD Pure genius.
Andrew MacKenzie chapter 36 . 11/1/2010
And as it spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and... a mild manner news reporter took a screen shot. Talk about redundancy! 7636 times spun is mentioned, although spunspun shouldn't count so make it 7634! That is only a about year Dire (315-16ish days if my mental math is still ticking), you need more spuns to drive us all nuts! I'm counting on you to take my sanity away...
Unicron Risen chapter 36 . 11/1/2010
Go Lockheed! :) Love that dragon.

'Tyrannosaurus Rex' XD!

I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe. Keep up the great work!
Dragonist chapter 36 . 11/1/2010
When I looked at how long this chapter was, I was concerned. Then I figured it out, and I was happy. You should have posted it yesterday... Best trick or treat I've seen yet.
Hammerchuckery chapter 36 . 11/1/2010
-nd spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and spun and ...what the hell? XD
Vandenbz chapter 36 . 11/1/2010
The Pokemon reference in the beginning was hilarious! Give me a moment while I wipe the tears out of my eyes! Pixie and Arthur's fights were great too. The Time Turner attempt was also funny, Harry meeting a younger McGonagall and then leaving to fight Nazis fit right into this crazy yet awesome fic. I can't wait to see how the next task will go after that opening of Harry parodying Namor!
Delusional Fishies chapter 36 . 11/1/2010
The last scene did it for me.
Mcv chapter 36 . 11/1/2010
AWESOME! I LOVED this chapter! It was so funny. Where do you come up with this stuff? I can't wait to see what you have planned for the maze if you do it.

Keep up the AWESOME work!

Mcv
G-POW chapter 36 . 11/1/2010
Whoo! SPIN! I loved that part. great chapter as always.
712 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 43 .. Last Next »