Reviews for Thinking in Little Green Boxes
SmexyBananas chapter 47 . 1/26
I have no fucking clue what's going on. What happened to the original Avensger? Were is jean and that other guy? I would ask another question but those were the only questions I could think of. Anyway love the story hope you'll continue this!
GreatZero chapter 10 . 1/25
pikachu avengers. nice
noylj chapter 6 . 1/22
So, Harry has NO ability to fight and decides to take on SuperHeroes by himself? Snape is going to love him-and be right in what he calls Harry for once.
noylj chapter 5 . 1/22
Hair? One of the world's least important things?
Too bad they didn't pick up Harry's other many issues.
StoneTheLoner chapter 6 . 1/19
The forced comedy and all the times you broke the fourth wall was too much for me, so I'm out of here. If you had focused on creating a real story this could've been a great read.
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 46 . 1/6
Luna is adorable.
randomplotbunny chapter 48 . 1/1
This was just too much fun!
Rhos Baker chapter 8 . 12/15/2015
I think I pee'ed a bit laughing so hard this chapter. By all that is Unholy that was funny.
Pyrophoricity chapter 48 . 12/12/2015
You made me laugh
Thanks
Tlgrimn chapter 6 . 12/11/2015
"We're you raised by a mass murderer too?""no, my father was acquitted." Brilliant
ninjacatblue chapter 48 . 12/7/2015
At long long last! I finally found this fic again~ Ah, I love this stupid thing so much~ Although I do end up having to Google some references(don't know how, but I went from shank dancing to deadpool movie trailers) And this is a trope! that's awesome~ Can't wait for what comes next, seriously you write deadpool insanity very well~
thepricklypoetess chapter 34 . 11/30/2015
de
Cloudfire Of SunClan chapter 48 . 11/15/2015
I've only understood bout half of this, but I love it. *cackles evilly while considering about 15 different plot lines*
Rowknan chapter 20 . 11/11/2015
Ohh Harry is good at stealing things. Honestly at this point he could be a A-List villian with all the lackeys he's gathered.
Rowknan chapter 5 . 11/11/2015
Gotta be honest for the longest time I thought you were serious about Harry's mutant power being hair regeneration.
864 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »