Reviews for Balance
oo Countess D oo chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I love it. Especially the end - this is so like Kurt (:
Pull-Marine chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
*Music starts*

I want it All ! I want it, I want it, the fame and the fortu...

*Music stops*

Sorry, bad reflex :/

I like the way you made Kurt have a serious discussion with his father that is not about his sexual orientation. You're right, sometimes it's important to remind he is just a student.

Who studies french.

I fall in love with Kurt when he speaks french, in the show. It's just too...*_*
Ella Greggs chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
As usual, I'm a sucker for Kurt and Burt love.
Emma Schuester chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
To be fair though, we almost never see any of them studying - and it would be nice if we did once in a while.
Kailen.Annastasia chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
at the beginning you spoke about the "tone" that make every kid stop arguing... yeah i dont stop... i've scene the "what could be worse" and that is haveing ALL of your things removed from your bedroom while at your friends for the night and when i say all i mean everything, game system, tv, stereo, computer, games, books, all but one pillow, and ALL YOUR CLOTHES! i had to earn each thing back, (thankfully she gave up half way through and desided i could earn things back by sections) and she picked out my clothes for me every morning, even my damned alarm clock was gone so she got me up in the mornings... (at the time i had no cell phone)

you know whats stupider then pushing the arguing, after all that i still do...
Sushi Chi chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Ooh. I liked this. I can see why Kurt would stop studying as much, glad Burt understood too. And I like how at the end Kurt decided he was going to have it all.
gleefan chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
That was really nicely written, I enjoyed that...you should really consider write some more stories like this. Good job!
Kassaremidybelljesslynn chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Hee-Hee. My aunt was ctually saying that sometimes she doesn't think teen TV shows are realistic because no one ever studies. So did my Social Studies teacher. She says that the only kids who study are the nerdy brainiacs, and says that she had a 4.0 GPA, went out with her friends, cleaned the house almost every day, was in a ton of afterschool programs, and had plenty of time to sleep as well.

So reading about Jurt doing his homework was very entertaining.
Cfings753469 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Haha lol

I never thought of that

Wish I had though
Adatrix chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Loved this story. Of course it's wonderful that Burt is so supportive of Kurt on the show when it comes to life's toughest issues, but it's nice to see them handle a more...common, if you will, hurdle too. I love it!
NewGleek chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
The entire time I read this, I was nodding my head in agreement. This theory on Kurt and his grades-and the ensuing conversation with his dad-seemed so plausible, I find myself thinking it NEEDS to be a season 2 storyline.

You broke my heart a little when I realized just why Kurt's grades had been so stellar, and then mended it with the awesome that is Understanding Burt. Lovely.
food4thought chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I can totally see this happening. Great job! It was so sad to picture Kurt as such a loser :(.
WorriedSmile chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
ohh I sense some foreboding foreshadowing...or that might be just my hopes ;)You made me want to hug Kurt when he said he didn't have friends as a freshmen! I agree with you that most stories center around those three topics and I like that your doing something different! Wonderful beginning, I'll be adding this to my favorites and hope to see an update from you~ (: Thanks so much!