Reviews for Blank
faithfreedom chapter 9 . 7/3/2014
OHHHH! I really like this! You wrote motorcycle boy exactly how I would have imagined him! Great job! Please update soon!
Brandon75 chapter 8 . 4/18/2013
Really looking forward to the next! Always wondered about M.B's and Rusty's mother.
Autumn chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
This story got stupid so I ain't gonna continue tah read. I'm outta here!
Autumn chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
This story is the best one I've ever found so far for Rumble Fish. What I don't understand is why people don't make very many Rumble Fish fanfics.
mylobear chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
(thats my real name on here, i just didn't sing in)

My gosh, that was... Beautiful. There are no other words to describe that. The world choice was phnonmanal. I especially like this part

"It was a motorcycle, but not a machine. If you went looking for its motor, you would find a beating heart. It ran on blood instead of gasoline."

It really shows Mottercylce Boy's love for them. If your not a best selling author in the next 10 years, i'd be surprised!

Just wondering, How long did that chapter take to write? Was it hard? It so well written!
BronyBraeburn chapter 6 . 8/1/2011
Rumble Fish is easily my favorite S.E. Hinton book and I always wanted to explore the Motorcycle Boy more and your fic has given me the confidence that I can pull him off, thank you.
The Umbrella Man chapter 7 . 3/23/2011
Nu, why is the motorcycle Boy leaving?

Well, good chapter anyways. Please update...within the next 6 months, lol.
ThisStrawberryIsYours chapter 7 . 3/5/2011
Yay! You updated!
The Umbrella Man chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Oh my God, please continue this story! You're a great writer, and there's just not enough Rumble Fish fanfics out there. And I think the way you write is similar to S.E. Hinton too, and I love it!

Seriously, please update this!
ThisStrawberryIsYours chapter 5 . 11/10/2010
Okay, so...I really miss this story! I hope you decide on a part 2 :)
ThisStrawberryIsYours chapter 6 . 8/25/2010
yes! thanks for the update!It was great, both chapters, and I can't begin to tell you how much the part concerning his mom relates with my own fic,lol. Not the point! The point is that I want you to continue for as long as you can! Love this :)
sunkissedchris chapter 6 . 8/24/2010
Wow, that's pretty awesome way for him to find out his Mom is in California. I can't wait for more, update please!
sunkissedchris chapter 5 . 8/24/2010
Rusty-James cares more for Motorcycle Boy than, his brother does for Rusty-James, it's kind of sad. Update soon please.
ThisStrawberryIsYours chapter 3 . 8/23/2010
update...? :'(
Renasonce chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
You are an excellent writer- channeling S.E. herself in moments. Please keep'em coming. The only part I didn't like was when he interrupts the nurse to tell her his street name. It seems at odds with hiim not wanting anyone to know he is hospitalized.