Reviews for Dancing in Circles
Cassyfanfic chapter 12 . 2/9/2019
This is a great story! You've really done well.
Although, not a really happy ending though. A few more chapters would be better :-)
Guest chapter 12 . 9/5/2014
Oh this was delightful! I adored it!
Hollystream chapter 12 . 9/2/2011
Really great story! I liked how you rapped it up at the end.

Super awesome job :)
xXPlayedByLifeXx chapter 12 . 8/2/2011
Loved it! I started on this story a bit late and so it's nearing 2am now I can't believe there's so few fanfiction on The Good Wife out there. I fell head over heals in love with this show. Currently watching it for the third time Anywho, I really liked the story and how you slowly let Alicia grow strong enough to divorce Peter. I was a bit like "wth" when she went to the hotel with him and will saw, but fortunately you turned that around quickly enough :) :)
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Good chapter
cherrymystery chapter 12 . 7/22/2011
Vry well written! i absolutely love it! gr8 job:) and i can't wait for season 3;)
Brii Taylor chapter 12 . 6/9/2011
thank you for writing the story that should have been this season 2. i spent the whole season fully disappointed in the writers and their decisions, except for the season finale, and i have to say, this is GREAT! write more, please!
bornthisway02 chapter 12 . 4/22/2011
this is better than what they ll give us in that damned show so please go on! it would be mean to stop
ShowMeStars chapter 12 . 4/18/2011
Great story...I really wish this could have happened!

So anyway, I really enjoyed it.
Sietsx chapter 12 . 4/17/2011
I was kinda worried that she would go back to Peter, but I love the ending! You are a really good writer !
Sietsx chapter 10 . 2/24/2011
I love this story ! Please update soon !
ramfm chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I loved this story, please do continue!
Wanda1988 chapter 10 . 10/24/2010
Great update! :) I'm glad Zach understands it now. I think his idea was good. Alicia really needs to get through this. Thank god she has Kalinda on her side.
nicolec chapter 9 . 10/2/2010
I just read the first nine chapters and really like your story so far. I needed something to get me through since the Will and Alicia on the t.v. already are not doing what I want them to do. I'm looking forward to your next update.
bellechanteuse chapter 9 . 9/29/2010
Very good writing - I really like the story so far. Keep up the good work, and I look forward to reading your next chapters. :)