Reviews for Breaking Forwards
nightpurrgmail chapter 25 . 3/18
Just wanted to let you know I love your story. I don't normally like this type of story but your skill at writing if great!
TrustyFoxy chapter 28 . 12/26/2014
But what to the goop?
thewolf74 chapter 28 . 10/29/2014
I really like this story. I love the plot and the way it was portrayed. Please continue to write HP stories.
thedarkesthorcrux chapter 14 . 10/13/2014
This is where I stop being able to make much sense of it. I should probably wait a couple years until I'm 16 but 13 year olds like me are too awesome to stop...that's just weird. but...anyways...great story
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
I am slightly lost I get that harry has a right to have an attitude and be upset with the world but you havent even given us a hint as to WHY and without he just seems irrational or like a toddler
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
Dammn that boy is in a mood! But you do have a point dumbles putting harry with abusive muggles just proves how horrible they which does not help him think he should protect but join the people who want them dead
phoebuscat chapter 28 . 9/27/2014
Rodney, Percy and Ron got off way too easy! Death is too good for those m...f...
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 28 . 9/8/2014
i really love dthis story...
MutteringUnderMyBreath chapter 15 . 9/7/2014
This chapter made me cry! :'( :'( Poor Harry! I just want to hug him!
Abigail H Lee chapter 9 . 9/4/2014
The thing I don't understand most is, how can Ronald Weasley still think/treat Harry that way when he KNOWS how Harry has been treated by Dusleys and Sirius?
Abigail H Lee chapter 8 . 9/4/2014
That's the spirit Colin! Fuck you Weasle!
tkepner chapter 28 . 8/16/2014
Good story, the only complaint I have is that you seem to have ignored Snape's allegiance to Voldemort from all of Snape's calculations regarding Harry and his interactions with him, especially since it appears to be taking place AFTER the Tri-Wizard Tournament and Voldemort's revival - and where is the Pink Lady?

It would have been slightly more involved and harder to write, but a much better story if you could have done it.
HassleCastle chapter 28 . 8/7/2014
That was a brilliant narration of a quiditch match. The best I have ever read in facfic. And those slytherin tactics were clever and amazing. Come to think of it I don't get how every person belonging to a dark family ends up in slytherin even if they are not even remotely cunning in canon. Or how someone with zero courage like pettigrew ended up. In gryffindor. Anyeways awsome quiditch match. I didn't realize u were the author of freaks aren't allowed when I reviewed burnt. It was only later I realized u were an old favourite with a new story.

I originally read breaking foreard a couple years ago. And reread it today anf yesterday. I lovved the idea of the crud. Snape and harry were great. Hermione's library mind was awsome. What I do protest is the large varaity of rapists. We had 5 rapists which is almost a third of the charerters. I understand u are showing a reflection off how childhood abuse turns out, but still it was a bit much. It detracted from the believability of it and the suspension of disbelief. Around two to three rapists would have been sufficient for the plot without messing with the believability. It was a like some slash writers make every single couple in their stories gay trying to reflect that that is the way of the majority.
The Lonely God With a Box chapter 28 . 6/1/2014
I applaud your story. It's a relief to know that there are still good writers on this website. I liked the story, and I'm glad that - stuff - worked itself out. I felt you kinda lost the thread of Harry learning to cope with his past once crap started happening in Hogwarts though. And just as another note, in the chapter with Colin and Dennis, you give a definition of sodomy. The definition is when a man rapes a boy. It's not just any gay sex, it's specifically pedophilic rape. So yes, you have plenty of sodomy in your story, but it's not simply "getting buggered in the arse." Overall, though, a wonderful job.
willowmelodynoble chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
Draco's oath should have said "I will not speak of Blaise's friend without his permission". The permission part was something you excluded, and is needed for Draco to be able to speak of what Blaise said AT ALL.