Reviews for Breaking Forwards
barb20 chapter 28 . 34m
I really enjoyed the story. I read it in almost one go (needed a little sleep in between). The only thing that was missing for me was an end for the Dursleys but otherwise awesome!
Are you gonna have every Gryffindor knocked up?
InArduisFidelis-RAMC chapter 28 . 10/16
This fic was seriously intense and disturbing but altogether far too enthralling
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 5 . 10/12
Fantastic story (: Im just a little disappointed that no one ever found out what happened to Harry and that we dont know what happened to Vernon and Sirius. );
A.A.wasker chapter 28 . 9/20
The story was amazing and it took my breath a way ... I loved the way you made it wild and aggressive ... And really realistic ...I always thought Ron had a dark side in him that should be known and how hermoine ... Always were controlled by her mom . But most of all I loved how you made the sorting hat correct it mistake ...but I was disappointed about the fast solution in ending Ron and the other villains ... And you never explained how the goo was stopped or how they dialed with it ! But thank you for giving me lots of good ideas !
Your new fan
I would really love it if you read my story and reviewed it and told your friends about it
Noyoki chapter 28 . 8/9
I forgot how good this fic was. I'm glad I gave it another read through. I would hive liked to see a little more of the aftermath with the Weasleys though. Thank you for all your hard work and for sharing it with us.
marthapreston4 chapter 6 . 7/21
this took a sick/disturbing turn
I don't know what to say but EXCELLENT!
Fick Chick chapter 28 . 5/23
I'm not sure I can say I enjoyed this but it was was interesting.
Zero chapter 22 . 4/26
It's a story that let's you know that rape is never ending cycle if you don't go get help it's sad and their just kids I'm sorry but I had to a little emotional at this story
nightpurrgmail chapter 25 . 3/18
Just wanted to let you know I love your story. I don't normally like this type of story but your skill at writing if great!
TrustyFoxy chapter 28 . 12/26/2014
But what to the goop?
thewolf74 chapter 28 . 10/29/2014
I really like this story. I love the plot and the way it was portrayed. Please continue to write HP stories.
thedarkesthorcrux chapter 14 . 10/13/2014
This is where I stop being able to make much sense of it. I should probably wait a couple years until I'm 16 but 13 year olds like me are too awesome to stop...that's just weird. but...anyways...great story