Reviews for Breaking Forwards
Kit chapter 10 . 12/31/2016
When you say inter-house meeting, it should be intra-house instead: Inter being like interstate, meaning between more than one states, and intra being like intrastate, within only one state.
captainswan chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
I read the entire thing and loved it...then realized that it had way too much rape in it. it was almost a parody.
good writing, but...I couldn't feel bad for anyone as the rape just become a farce.
CuteCat213 chapter 28 . 10/19/2016
Okay, I faved and reviewed solely for the fact that that was THE single most interesting game of Quidditch I have ever read! (It wasn't focused solely on Harry and it was exciting and fun and showed off Ginny and Draco and just- I loved it so much I really can't tell you. *hugs*)
crotia chapter 6 . 10/18/2016
I am practically hyperventilating with joy here because your story is sooooo amzing. No, that doesnt sound quite right. I have no idea how else to put it to words however. So Im letting it stay there. Just know your story gives me butterflies. (Except the part with Ron ànd Hermione. Those parts grose me out. But are worth the good parts)
Femalefan chapter 15 . 9/27/2016
The one error in this chapter is that you have the twins as 6 th years, yet they're 2 years older than Harry, so would be 7th years.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
Just because people point out explict material does not mean they don't like the story. There are lots of movies I won't watch but like the story too simply because they made the movies too gross and filled with unnecessary scenes that drag on and on for the sakes of *shock* and *awe* alone which 98 percent of the time fails and the movie is a bomb or is quickly forgotten about.

There used to be a device in the 90s that would not only edit cuss words on movies but you could add in your own SFX instead of the standard *bleep* noise.

You could for example replace the *F* word with a duck noise and can make cussing movies actually funnier then it should be.
Ninjagothmaraudette chapter 28 . 6/29/2016
womderful but I found the deaths wholly unsatisfying
nightpurr1 chapter 28 . 6/8/2016
Love the game & the warm loving feeling from what Harry finally found.
Saissa chapter 28 . 5/21/2016
Normally I dont like stories with so much angst. But while this had a lot of angst, it also had a lot of NORMAL activity to not drown out the angst. Thank you for an interesting story.
Saissa chapter 18 . 5/21/2016
So rodney weasley thinks nothing of raping his sister-in-law and then raping both of HIS sons as well. The weasleys are one very SICK family.
Harriverse chapter 28 . 5/11/2016
Wonderful story! You threw some real surprises at us.
Honestly don't you two read chapter 28 . 5/5/2016
A story of feelings... Powerful and terrible feelings. Good job, depressing but hopeful as well. Violent and terrible. Good job and thank you for sharing :-)
WittyBasketcase chapter 7 . 4/26/2016
The feels! ahh
SandraKaye chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
Wow...made it through the warnings. Now on to the story.
MadMadMaud chapter 20 . 3/22/2016
There's only so much rape you can put into a story before it changes from something horrible with emotional impact to a poor parody.

At chapter 20, so far we have.. Harry, Vernon, Sirius, Blaise, Severus, Ron, Rodney, Percy, Ginny, Hermione, Dennis, Collin, Rita and Molly(Polyjuice counts) who have been raped, are rapists or are both. With suggestions of more.

That's most of the cast right there. And since the Rape Goo has just been introduced, I fully expect that number to rise. Hell, I'm half expecting to find out that Dudley raped Hedwig at this point.

You've taken a very serious issue and just been.. very silly. Very silly indeed.