Reviews for Breaking Forwards
JayIven72 chapter 6 . 3/29
Honestly, this fanfiction is disgusting. I'm not saying that sexual assault shouldn't be written about, it should, attention should be brought to everyone's attention- its a real issue. But I am 6 chapters in and I have already come across 6 sexual assaulters. It isn't realistic, its overused, every chapter has someone being raped in some way- even reading as I am, trying to skip those scenes and see how the characters react to trauma, it is almost unbearable.
By making it so overused, you are taking away all the power your original book would have had. You are wonderful at writing, there is no doubting that and I am emotionally attached to Harry, but this entire premise is sickening.
Statistics aside, I can't say you have approached Ron or Percy with any care at all, it's sick.
I hope that one day you look back on what you have written and realise how vile it is to try and read- this kind of book will not help the movement against sexual assault.
sarahsezlove chapter 27 . 3/1
Still amazing.
Ambaire chapter 24 . 2/16
I am not sure I have ever before read anything so emotional as this mind sequence here. Incredible writing.
Ambaire chapter 11 . 2/16
Most realistic internal dialogues I've seen on here.
Ambaire chapter 7 . 2/16
"Because I give a damn, because this isn't right. No one should have to live like that; no one,"

such powerful, emotional words. this story is a real tear jerker and I love it.
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 28 . 1/30
Great story! Thanks for sharing!
vampdreams chapter 28 . 1/17
Bloody loved it!
If you're still checking this account, you'll be able to tell I've been working my way through your fics
You really have a way with them!
SlytherinMonster120 chapter 4 . 10/22/2019
I wake up earlier than that on a DAILY basis. Weaklings!
Guest chapter 28 . 10/2/2019
Love.
Love
Love your story. Thank you!
Vengeance chapter 8 . 5/7/2019
I felt murderous and angry at the abuse harry went through and how useless the adult were but watching cute innocent colin get raped by that fucking asshole named Ronald Weasel is taking the fucking cake.

I wish the story had colin being helped by harry more to show the abused helping each other

The story was really dark and had rape overused in my opinion. Although me wishing Ron to die by crucio maybe a bad one.
iadorespike chapter 28 . 4/16/2019
I am amused that the slime did actually eat Rodney, Percy, and Ron. Interesting story, thanks so much!
iadorespike chapter 18 . 4/16/2019
Sentient sludge for the win. Mayhaps it will eat Rodney, Percy, and Ron. I like it. :)
iadorespike chapter 8 . 4/16/2019
Wow. So Ron is actually insanely evil. Wow.
iadorespike chapter 6 . 4/16/2019
I think this is the creepiest Ron and the most stupid Hermione I’ve ever read. You have made their characterizations completely believable, but damn . . . good job. Thanks so much!
iadorespike chapter 2 . 4/16/2019
Once again, the magical worl shows me that maybe they really aren’t worth saving. Ugh.