Reviews for Breaking Forwards
Me4Ever999 chapter 28 . 3/19
This fanfic was so sad at first and I just wanted to enter into the fic and fix everything, lol. I loved the ending so much. This fic is excellent.
Drithligh chapter 18 . 3/13
I know the sludge is more impending doom. But the randomness is also a bit of comic relief. I hope the motivations of the sludge are revealed before the end.
OK, this story has officially disturbed me.

Full credit to you for writing it but I am sorry to say I can't read any more. It is just too confronting for me. I thought I had a general idea of what dark was but this takes it to a whole new level. I'm used to stories where situations are resolved quickly and satisfactorily this has a sense of realism that just isn't there with other stories. In other stories Harry has committed suicide for a lot less, this really adds a more believable perspective.

Thoroughly disturbed but richer for the experience,

Anonymous
her illusion chapter 18 . 1/22
LOL dennis is so adorable!and ugh okay even percy?i can't believe..i do hope that the truth comes to light at the end of all this, those poor traumatised kids..and the sludge is really ominous,hmm.
her illusion chapter 17 . 1/22
aww severus :) i so want to hate ron for his absolutely bastardy behaviour,you know,but now i can't quite so much, it does make me wonder - is everyone blind?why on earth does no one notice such stuff? :(
her illusion chapter 16 . 1/22
and poor 's such a terrible place,this society you're painting..definitely a lot darker than Freaks Aren't Allowed.
her illusion chapter 15 . 1/22
poor omg this is so angsty :(
greenwings33 chapter 28 . 1/20
XD S-so sad and disturbing (by any chance are you a psychopath? Just curious, those were some pretty crazy twists!)
But the ending! *melts into a puddle*
Iphigelina chapter 28 . 1/3
...wow...

I am a little speechless and as I am french it is not easy to find the words (ps: my english is bad, sorry :p ).

But... you did an amazing work here! It was a very extreme situation of abuse and you put it on paper with a lot of skills! It feels real! Well...maybe Snape and Harry are a little OC with the speed at wich they came to understand and trust each other, but I couldn't care less. You made all the Harry POV so...awful, I could feel how he was almost breaking. It was really touching...so sad and upseting...

Either you have some experience of rape (maybe at work, by a friend or else) or you truly are an amazing writter. I didn't sleep to read your fanfic this night 'cause I couldn't stop myself! It's not an easy kind of fanfic and you did it with talent.

So...I'm going to sleep and I hope that you won't ever stop writting!

Have a good day! :P
livebyinsanity chapter 27 . 12/1/2013
Reading this fic for the second time. It is still a riveting and incredible story.
kffs chapter 28 . 11/14/2013
What a tear-jerking, well-crafted, thoroughly nuts story.

Thanks for writing!
Julesd109 chapter 28 . 10/20/2013
Amazing potrayal of snape! Great!
Grunty chapter 28 . 10/5/2013
It seems everyone in this fic is trying to out-rape or out-raped everyone else.
Lab12 chapter 20 . 8/18/2013
hehehe, loved Severus reaction to his supposed knighning
Lab12 chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
Puh, it's really hard to stomach this Ron. *shudders* Have to confess I am skimming the parts with him and Hermione a little.
Is Umbridge in this Story by the way?