Reviews for Breaking Forwards
CaptainRumbro chapter 21 . 6/25
Wayyyy too fluffy.
CaptainRumbro chapter 13 . 6/24
Why do you have such a gay rape obsession?
Would be an enjoyable story isnit wasnt about harry getting raped.
People Are Stupid. It's my new motto.
VERNON DURSLEY, YOU ARE DYING TONIGHT FOR WHAT YOU DID TO HARRY!
marybeth.hp7 chapter 28 . 1/26
totally fantastic story!
Kit chapter 10 . 12/31/2016
When you say inter-house meeting, it should be intra-house instead: Inter being like interstate, meaning between more than one states, and intra being like intrastate, within only one state.
captainswan chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
I read the entire thing and loved it...then realized that it had way too much rape in it. it was almost a parody.
good writing, but...I couldn't feel bad for anyone as the rape just become a farce.
CuteCat213 chapter 28 . 10/19/2016
Okay, I faved and reviewed solely for the fact that that was THE single most interesting game of Quidditch I have ever read! (It wasn't focused solely on Harry and it was exciting and fun and showed off Ginny and Draco and just- I loved it so much I really can't tell you. *hugs*)
crotia chapter 6 . 10/18/2016
I am practically hyperventilating with joy here because your story is sooooo amzing. No, that doesnt sound quite right. I have no idea how else to put it to words however. So Im letting it stay there. Just know your story gives me butterflies. (Except the part with Ron ànd Hermione. Those parts grose me out. But are worth the good parts)
Femalefan chapter 15 . 9/27/2016
The one error in this chapter is that you have the twins as 6 th years, yet they're 2 years older than Harry, so would be 7th years.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
Just because people point out explict material does not mean they don't like the story. There are lots of movies I won't watch but like the story too simply because they made the movies too gross and filled with unnecessary scenes that drag on and on for the sakes of *shock* and *awe* alone which 98 percent of the time fails and the movie is a bomb or is quickly forgotten about.

There used to be a device in the 90s that would not only edit cuss words on movies but you could add in your own SFX instead of the standard *bleep* noise.

You could for example replace the *F* word with a duck noise and can make cussing movies actually funnier then it should be.
Ninjagothmaraudette chapter 28 . 6/29/2016
womderful but I found the deaths wholly unsatisfying
nightpurr1 chapter 28 . 6/8/2016
Love the game & the warm loving feeling from what Harry finally found.
Saissa chapter 28 . 5/21/2016
Normally I dont like stories with so much angst. But while this had a lot of angst, it also had a lot of NORMAL activity to not drown out the angst. Thank you for an interesting story.