Reviews for Breaking Forwards
Femalefan chapter 15 . 9/27
The one error in this chapter is that you have the twins as 6 th years, yet they're 2 years older than Harry, so would be 7th years.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 8/12
Just because people point out explict material does not mean they don't like the story. There are lots of movies I won't watch but like the story too simply because they made the movies too gross and filled with unnecessary scenes that drag on and on for the sakes of *shock* and *awe* alone which 98 percent of the time fails and the movie is a bomb or is quickly forgotten about.

There used to be a device in the 90s that would not only edit cuss words on movies but you could add in your own SFX instead of the standard *bleep* noise.

You could for example replace the *F* word with a duck noise and can make cussing movies actually funnier then it should be.
Ninjagothmaraudette chapter 28 . 6/29
womderful but I found the deaths wholly unsatisfying
nightpurr1 chapter 28 . 6/8
Love the game & the warm loving feeling from what Harry finally found.
Saissa chapter 28 . 5/21
Normally I dont like stories with so much angst. But while this had a lot of angst, it also had a lot of NORMAL activity to not drown out the angst. Thank you for an interesting story.
Saissa chapter 18 . 5/21
So rodney weasley thinks nothing of raping his sister-in-law and then raping both of HIS sons as well. The weasleys are one very SICK family.
Harriverse chapter 28 . 5/11
Wonderful story! You threw some real surprises at us.
Honestly don't you two read chapter 28 . 5/5
A story of feelings... Powerful and terrible feelings. Good job, depressing but hopeful as well. Violent and terrible. Good job and thank you for sharing :-)
WittyBasketcase chapter 7 . 4/26
The feels! ahh
SandraKaye chapter 1 . 3/22
Wow...made it through the warnings. Now on to the story.
MadMadMaud chapter 20 . 3/22
There's only so much rape you can put into a story before it changes from something horrible with emotional impact to a poor parody.

At chapter 20, so far we have.. Harry, Vernon, Sirius, Blaise, Severus, Ron, Rodney, Percy, Ginny, Hermione, Dennis, Collin, Rita and Molly(Polyjuice counts) who have been raped, are rapists or are both. With suggestions of more.

That's most of the cast right there. And since the Rape Goo has just been introduced, I fully expect that number to rise. Hell, I'm half expecting to find out that Dudley raped Hedwig at this point.

You've taken a very serious issue and just been.. very silly. Very silly indeed.
Pottergirlfreva chapter 28 . 3/19
It was nice you know ...fresh plot , more povs , diff sides of characters etc but can you tone down the abuse or maybe mark the places they are especially gruesome . Its just sexual abuse is pretty common and ones who have gone throught it might suffer and am just saying from experience as i almost had to stop reading . Other than that
Happy writing!
RoseGarden11235813 chapter 16 . 1/19
For me, it will be 15 years in less than 3 weeks. Your story has made me flash back a few times.
That's not a bad thing. I'm far enough beyond everything that nightmares (though they make work suck the next day) don't hurt me.
What it means to me is that your story is well- and honestly-written. I pray to god that that's not because you have first hand experience for your own sake,
I apologize for rambling a bit, but you wrote a damn good story so far. I don't mind the flashbacks - they remind me that worse can happen and that i can survive anything. Thank you for your work, it's excellent,
barb20 chapter 28 . 11/24/2015
I really enjoyed the story. I read it in almost one go (needed a little sleep in between). The only thing that was missing for me was an end for the Dursleys but otherwise awesome!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/15/2015
Are you gonna have every Gryffindor knocked up?