Reviews for Breaking Forwards
bpk07 chapter 28 . 11/10
This story was wonderful, horrible, so very fucked up and amazing. Well done.
becgate chapter 28 . 11/8
Love it ! !
snowflaker chapter 28 . 11/7
Holy crap this story is messed up. I love it. Thanks for a great story.
Like, I realise you can't actually really answer me on that well so imma just read it and probs like it cause I love your work - ArcReactorsandDragons
I've commented on your work on AO3 as ArcReactorsandDragons just an fwi, and I totally didn't realise your the same person who wrote Burnt and Session Transcripts! It was such a surprise, and I just wanted to check before reading this, is this gonna turn into a Snape/Harry fic? Or a Mentor!Snape? Cause I'm not particularly fond of that slash,,, at all, of course I still love your other works, just wanted to check
Calmzone1 chapter 28 . 8/8
Tough to read, it brilliantly written! Well done. Hopefully you haven't received too much flack from it. The only thing left unfinished was what happened to the Creeping Crud?
NGraceW chapter 1 . 8/6
I love this story and have read it so many times! But I must admit I have actually never read most of Ron's scenes without Harry in them heh Probably don't do what I do, but if that is what's stopping you from finishing try at least skimming them. Or skipping if you must like I did, I don't feel I missed much and still adore the story. Sorry... sort of.
CaptainRumbro chapter 21 . 6/25
Wayyyy too fluffy.
CaptainRumbro chapter 13 . 6/24
Why do you have such a gay rape obsession?
Would be an enjoyable story isnit wasnt about harry getting raped.
People Are Stupid. It's my new motto.
VERNON DURSLEY, YOU ARE DYING TONIGHT FOR WHAT YOU DID TO HARRY!
marybeth.hp7 chapter 28 . 1/26
totally fantastic story!
Kit chapter 10 . 12/31/2016
When you say inter-house meeting, it should be intra-house instead: Inter being like interstate, meaning between more than one states, and intra being like intrastate, within only one state.
captainswan chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
I read the entire thing and loved it...then realized that it had way too much rape in it. it was almost a parody.
good writing, but...I couldn't feel bad for anyone as the rape just become a farce.