Reviews for Dear Daddy Dearest
nia annie chapter 1 . 1/4
It's so beautifully bittersweet that I nearly cried .
Raichu chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Well told. Are you finding the words to say out of personal experience? Either way, you express yourself very well.
Miips chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
More more! Longer story! About the wedding and such! :D

Unless there already is a story about the wedding and May & Brendan coming to Hoenn?

Anyhow, nice work :)
Kitsune Kit chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I really like this story I feel that you really did the subject matter justice. It's a hard subject to write about but you did an admiral job.
ibuberu chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Ahhh, what a sad story. While I felt you could have made it more depressing and emotional with more feelings/descriptions contained in May's letter, this was pretty good. I liked the inclusive of Brendan and Birch's relationship! Because I never even considered that, good observation (: I liked how you ended it on a lighter and more hopeful note.

By the way, there's a mistake here: 'I remember how close Professor Birch and him were so close when we were eleven'. Otherwise, I like this. Thank you once again for branching out on May and Norman's relationship with one another, good work (:
xSatomi chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Wow.. that was really sad, poor May, what broke me was that May began with "dear daddy" like she was still a child. I'm glad my dad isn't like that and now I love him more. I hope Norman goes to the wedding, or I'll kill him xD. Very beautiful work.
Shadow Oblivion chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Okay...I had to review this, because it actually struck a chord with me and made me cry. Mostly due to the fact that apart from the pokemon thing, it's how I feel about my dad. I hardly ever get to talk to him and never know how he really felt when he lived with me (parents divorced).

Though as I still have the rest of my family, I'm mostly over it and don't let it bother me anymore. Sometimes though, if I come across something like this, it hits me over the head and makes me wonder all over again.

I just wanted to let you know that while it depressed me, I really enjoyed reading this (plus, I did find it funny in the game that Norman didn't really act like a father).

It's defiantly a good enough story for me, at least. I don't think I could flame this even if I tried. Thanks for writing it.