Reviews for Choices
Wanderliing chapter 14 . 5/30/2014
Hello! I don't know if you'll read this because I've yet to check if you're still active on this site but, this is an amazing story. I read it a few days ago and it's obvious you haven't touched it in quite a bit. I thought I would let you know that this is probably my favorite Charlie/Oliver fic. I'm also glad despite my previous intentions, I picked it up. I don't usually read unfinished works that are no longer being updated, but this one was different.
It's all quite well written and your characterizations are spot on! I've talked about it to my friends who like the ship in the past because there are just some really great moments in here.
You've mentioned how important it is to you for your readers to comment, and I understand the feeling, so here I am leading you as large of a review as I can get out of me.
I really hope you'll continue this, despite how unlikely that is, it's just all wonderful and it made me happy to read in ways most fics don't do anymore unless they're oneshots.
Vanesky chapter 14 . 7/30/2013
You. Are. Amazing.
Seriously though I'm dying here waiting for an update, and I just finished reading what you wrote like 10 mins ago.
I know you're probably a busy person, but I hope you remember that have fans that can't wait to read more of your work.
Thanks so much!
hua972 chapter 14 . 5/8/2013
I really love your story, I hope we'll have more of it very soon. I'm kinda dying here ! Please !
Guest chapter 14 . 3/1/2013
can you please continue? It's soooo good, and im curious (As a burgeoning homosexual myself) about where it goes with boths boys' families
Jay-Zeus chapter 14 . 2/17/2013
Lol Ron. Smh.
butterflylover7143 chapter 13 . 1/5/2013
Ok this is seriously super awesome! You HAVE to continue this! Seriously! Oliver and Charlie are wayy to cute to give up on! I can't wait for more!
butterflylover7143 chapter 14 . 12/9/2012
Ok so I love this story! Charlie is hilarious! And there rly are not a lot of Charlie fanfic out there. I really really like this so far and can't wait for more! This is too awesome to stop so don't! Haha can't wait for the next chapter! Fabulous Job! :D
twilightlover427 chapter 13 . 12/2/2012
awesome story
AutumnIsNotSpring chapter 14 . 11/30/2012
S'okay. We can wait. Thank you for telling us though. :)
eiserbse chapter 13 . 11/19/2012
Wow, Oliver is really putting a lot of pressure on Charlie. That poor guy never had anyone to snog with, to brag with and to excitedly talk about and now that he has Oliver he can't tell. That's really kind of unfair, even with Oliver's worries about anything about this coming out to the public. Well, that's whats going to happen anyway, since nothing can be kept secret forever (as proven by Fleur, Angelina and Bill). Also, this is a romance - what did he expect when he signed up for this? ;)
Anyway, I like Charlie better up until now than Oliver. He's the more sincere one, even if he has distanced himself from his family; stuff like that happens, people cope differently.

Go, Charlie!

Regards,
eiserbse
AutumnIsNotSpring chapter 13 . 11/18/2012
Omigosh! It's about time someone found out! :D I figured more people than just Angelina knew. :P Now I've got to take a cookie for you being late. xD (::) *eats cookie* omnomnom. :3
SincerelyYourSecret chapter 11 . 10/24/2012
Lol if you use a Scottish accent while reading this you could totally understand what they were saying :)
AutumnIsNotSpring chapter 12 . 10/22/2012
XD Poor Charlie. I'm looking forward to the next chap. Angelina is going to eat him alive. XD
Sabercat7 chapter 11 . 10/15/2012
This is great! Can't wait to see what happens next!:)
Khashana chapter 11 . 10/8/2012
What does it say about me that I needed no translation except for 'A ghrá'? I'd forgotten Ollie is Scottish. Nice work.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »