Reviews for A Sickening Frequency Distortion
Wolfheart4 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
That was pretty... Intense.

It was great though, can't wait to see more! I didn't read the story before you re-did the first chapter though.
Feta-Fingers32 chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
I've read this a while back (and saddened that this hasn't been updated), and I still get so squeamish in certain parts through out the story (lol) like when Stan left his closet opened that one night and there stood that dark figure. It just creeped me out! But yeah. This story is just amazing .O.
Kukiko-chan chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
What happens next? I'm both terrified to know and I can't stand not knowing. You must tell us what happens!
Kukiko-chan chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
There are absolutley no words to describe how disturbing this was. I haven't blinked since I finished the chapter. I'm almost afraid too.
Outcast22 chapter 5 . 10/30/2012
Oh my gosh. This story actually freaked me out. it's super descriptive and everything and I hope you continue updating it! I can't wait to see how this plays out.
RedRubberDucky chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
Hey I found your fanfiction by chance and it sounded interesting.

I was about to read only a chapter or two before getting of the computer, but damn...the story got me.

I wasn't this creeped out since I played Silent Hill 2 not to mention never because of another fanfiction. It really got to me how Stan and Craig are being followed by something they can't understand. Especially the scene in the last chapter, in which Stan was all alone and started to get these messages. How did you get this idea? It's really really scary. The fact that it's nearly 1 am makes it ten times worse.

The fourth chapter wasn't less scarier I had to stop reading for a moment, when Craig and Stan tried to flee but couldn't only to hear dead-Kenny-thing saying something along the lines of 'I'm always watching'.

Also, the way Craig averts situations is just hilarious. A Black Widow? Fight Club? They make me like the fanfiction even more. Best way to take the tension away.

Such a story deserves every review it can get. It made me get an account just for that.

I hope you will continue this someday. I'm dying to know what and why exactly this is happening.

You're good at writing horror. It had qualitiy and a structure. There are already five chapter and I can't see them try to save Kenny's trapped soul as it is written in the summary. It has structure and characters you can relate to. I can see the effort you put into this and I appreciate it. :)
A Hater chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
; n ; Your writing moar, right? I just wanted to read, a short multi chap gore fic, buuutt no i get this fucking huge ass, awesome ball of a fanfic. Seriouslahh you people are incredible. This is probly the best fic i have read( Next to CttG ofcourse) it was heaps of amazing. Soo, like you going to update? Or am i going to have to read this over and over again, and make up a ending. CRAIG DIES AND HE AND KENNY MAKE BABIES O3O naaaah. I think i have an idea of why Kenny is hating Stan and Craig *Snicker*. Anyways, this is awesome and keep up the good work!

-Aurora
Jana-Z95 chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
Wow.. amazing!

This is really good horror writing.

I'm usually not easily disturbed by gore and stuff.. until it comes to damaging eyes.. - I actually had to force myself through that part and couldn't read it in one go!

Please update this story soon, I really like it! 3
conversefreak3 chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
Wow. That was horrifying, but in a good way of course. I liked it, you got me hooked.

That being said: I do hope you continue because this story is good and its very hard to find good Craig/Stan

Update soon! ~
Sunshine-aki chapter 5 . 9/29/2011
you take soo long to update... rawrgely rawrgz... you should update...
Sunshine-aki chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
i'm actually VERY confused... so why was stan bleeding? its all very confusing, but good...
Guest chapter 5 . 9/2/2011
I really love this story and hope you update it!

How vivid everything is really pulls me in(:
unironic chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
This is such a beautiful story, I love it to pieces. There relationship is developing at the perfect pace, as well as the mystery of Kenny's death. Keep on writing, bby :D
Chella chapter 5 . 7/22/2011
Wow this story is great! 8D

Can't wait until next chapter! Please tell me your making a new chapter right? :D :)
darshh chapter 5 . 7/18/2011
Holy fucking shit. I found this fic a couple days ago and I must say I am completely and totally obsessed. I really really hope you're still working on it, because this has to be the best thing I've read in a very long time.

But the eye thing was almost too much xD Almost. I was cringing, covering my face and reading through the gaps in my fingers the entire time.

And also, I have a thing for guys beating the shit out of each other and then suddenly starting to make out, so good job on that one too ._. heh.

I just. I love this. I love you. Please don't stop.