Reviews for Freefall to Fate
Mercedes88 chapter 4 . 8/10/2020
Love, love, love this! Wish you would continue!
kenyangeminibunnie chapter 4 . 5/19/2018
I mean...almost 8 years ago! Who doesn’t want to know what happens next! Lol!
Meeh1stb4u chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
Please, please update this wonderful love story.
Arthur Gwen OTP chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
I don't know if you are still writing other fics, but I have to tell you that I have been in Arthur and Gwen fanfiction heaven. I have enjoyed all your fics, you along with Kbrand and rubberglue really know how to write for Arthur and Gwen.
5livelaughlove5 chapter 4 . 4/21/2016
Still so amazing
PrayerGirl chapter 2 . 5/26/2015
I'm so glad you used Disney to help along with story!
Finish this pls chapter 4 . 2/17/2015
Please complete this story.
Arwen Lover chapter 4 . 2/2/2014
Please come back and finish this story, this story is great. I normally omit stories that have Lance in it but this story is wonderful.
Sherri chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
Awesome story, I hope you decide to continue this one day. I would love to know how this ended.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
I know it's been over 3 years since your last update of this story, but if you write more, I will read every word... Probably more than once ;))

Thank you! Great story! Great writing!
Arwen4eva chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
Please continue with this story! It is amazing and I want to know whether Gwrn marries Lacelot or not! :)
freckled98 chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
Please finish. I enjoyed the story.
Halo221 chapter 4 . 10/28/2011
OMFG, why have you not continued this fic? It is so hot, but also sweet and I am so worried about what will happen! Will Gwen marry Lancelot? What about Arthur? She'll just cheat on Lancelot with him after they're married and back in Camelot? Gah, I need an update! I will check your LJ too, but please please please see if you can get re-inspired and come back to this fic!
Cowboy's Lover Dimitri No 1 chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
Please, please continue this story... Im in love with both Arthur and Gwen... I need to read the ending
Guest chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
It is time to continue, my friend, you cannot suspend a freefall for such a long time, the story, the sex, the synergy, you owe it to yourself and ...to me