Reviews for The Feeling of Vindication
the unbirthday girl chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This is great. I love how you developed her character and how you portrayed his. The writing is awesome, the tone is amazing and the whole thing overall of absolutely gorgeous.
MarigoldStevens chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet. By far one of the best one-shots I've ever read. I keep coming back to read this over and over.
miarella chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Best. Oneshot. Ever.
euphoenix chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
well, it's not my favorite pair but i love the story! 3
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
love love love! i've always wondered about the wonderful astoria who theoretically reformed draco, and you've woven such a wonderful story for them.

"Shut your mouth. You look like an idiot," she hisses as she passes by, a smirk painted onto her face, as she hugs Daphne tightly and winks at Theo.

Is this love?

hahahah draco would
pippi55 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Funny. D I love the way you write Draco, and I even like Astoria, even though I usually imagine her as more of a good girl.
SilenceIsCompliance chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Awww, sweet story. Good job!
ariex04 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I really like this story. I like Astoria's characterization, and how Draco stalks her. Nice job with this!
AuthorChick chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Loved it!
elizabeth's lullaby chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Oh my gosh! Loved this! It's just the lovliest opposites-always-attract Draco story :) Love the way you kept aspects of the old Draco whilst making it clear he's changed. Alas - Why can't Hogwarts be real?
ACCT REMOVED chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
That's was cute and so sarcastic and simple that it really really worked. Loved it :)

Ps. i adore "Blogging Twilight" Though I'm now actually on "Blogging Breaking Dawn" Hilarious stuff :)
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I loved this! It's the perfect romance fic, in my opinion... there's a slow buildup, a nice balance of good and bad, just the right amount of sappy and humorous moments...

The only real criticism I have (and it's not really anything to do with your writing style or the like) is that I can't imagine Draco settling into such a happy romantic life. That is, unless I take the completely AU scenario that he gets with Ginny. For me, I can't see canon Draco truly falling in love, marrying, living happy ever after, blah blah blah. I always kind of see him with a dully slow bitter end- haha.

But still loved the one-shot! :)
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
A cute little love story that we don't see enough of. Very good, keep writing.
sheriff stilinski chapter 1 . 6/29/2010