Reviews for A Slip
Lil' Ms. I-Like-Girls chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
This story is fantastic and I love the humorous, whimsical way in which you write. It's fun to read and keeps me engaged through out. Can't wait for more. Love it immensely! XD
PsychoRyko chapter 6 . 3/23/2012
Oh no, please don't leave me hanging... Come on, please? Can't I bribe you somehow to continue this? ;.;
LizGillies chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
CONTIBUE THE STORY! IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS, DAMMIT!
Wolfie714 chapter 6 . 1/6/2012
Oh come on you can't leave it like that then not carry it on! O.o

I want to know what Dark Mirana did! *pokes* Please carry this on?
Up In Arms100 chapter 6 . 12/10/2011
This is a WONDERFUL story my friend! And yes, I was a member of the party screaming "for the love of all that is holy Mariana-shut the hell up!" I have noticed that you have not updated in a great while and it would sadden me to think that you have abandoned such an enthralling story as this. I love the different mariana's and how you portray them especially how the "nice Mariana" seems to feel nothing but lust for Alice and the "dark Mariana" is just that-dark. I hope against hope this story has not been abandoned and pray you for an update soon.

With the best of regards,

UpInArms100
Clemenmore chapter 6 . 11/2/2011
I look forward to the next chapter if there is ever going to be one. good stuff.
Don't forget to breath chapter 6 . 9/11/2011
I luv this fic!

I've always found the idea of "parallel universes" and "alternative realities" intriguing and downright fascinating. I’ve discussed Everett MWI theory with some friends and even read every book I have found about this topic.

Life is based on our choices; who and what we are is the outcome of the decisions we make and its just overwhelming to think that every life decision we make has a counterpart that, even if it doesn’t matter to us in “our reality”, is what shapes another “life” completely different to ours… what if something so trivial like waking up ten minutes later could actually change your life?

Anyway enough rumbling as I already said… I love this, especially the introduction; it’s amazing how you manage to write this “parallel universe” theory in such a beautiful (and graphic) way.

Cant wait to read for more!. I hope u update soon.

Stay Well

Ps/ I was one of those thinking "shut the f*** up Mirana! U are a coward but u shouldn’t deny people of pleasure…"
kttykiwi chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
I think this is a wonderful story, and i love the way you are narrating it. it makes me smile at least twice with each chapter and the feelings you convey from each character brings it to life. please keep writing this until completion, and i promise to keep enjoying it.
Alphawolf69 chapter 6 . 4/30/2011
I like the idea for this story :) Having 3 different Miranas around must be confusing as hell for Alice & the rest of the palace.

I also applaud the perfectly wonderland narrative style so far -very unique and entertaining to read. I hope to see another chapter soon, I'm really enjoying the story.
Wingweaver chapter 6 . 3/23/2011
The style of narrating is amusing but some parts are kind of confusing, especially when describing which of the three Mirana's is talking.

The plot is interesting and unexpected(because having multiple Miranas in one place is something that I haven't thought of). I'm curious on what would happen next and hopefully me and the rest of the readers will find out soon.

Write on!

:D
Turducken chapter 6 . 2/15/2011
Omg...you really need to continue. I know you havent updated in a while, but just the way you write...gahhhh...so amazing. 3
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
Ohh, this is an interesting story! The plot is only just getting better, so please update sometime?
Obsidian3 chapter 6 . 11/30/2010
Come on, you can't just leave us hanging there! Please continue?
XPleaseDeleteAccountX chapter 6 . 11/29/2010
Chapter 6? Anyone?
Snooglez chapter 6 . 11/23/2010
*puppy dog eyes* You should totally update this. God I love this fic... and of course anything else that you write that involves my new favorite ship! Pure brilliance. Pweeze write more?