Reviews for Back to Elementary School
vampireyuri 22 chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
love this story please continue this
Paul Varela chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
add new chapters.
also can you lock ranma's curse so he could can remain a girl and so he dosn't get scared of being a girl?
fellow chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
The beginning... of the end. Lol. I hope you continue this hilarious story.
fellow chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
Poor Ranma.
Winter's Folly chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
Lovely.
inulovegirl713 chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
UPDATE PLEASE!
FireInLife chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
This was a nice chapter, really rather sweet. It'd also be amusing to see if Ranma ended up stumbling on a few questions. After all, I can hardly remember all the US states or the presidents on Mt. Rushmore and I do well in class!

I can't wait to see Cologne's reaction to Ranma if she ends up appearing again. I imagine she'll find Ranma showing off and having fun with first graders quite amusing xD

Hmm, as much as I like Ranma-chan stories, I'd also like to see Ranma as a guy making a few appearances. It'd be really awesome to see Rin and Anna still being friends with Ranma anyways.

It's been a while since your last update, but I'm still hoping to see another one eventually :D
FireInLife chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Aww, Takatou Iori wasn't hit? Wow, that sounds pretty cruel now that I think about it. Anyways, you would think that he wouldn't stop running just because another child pushed her out of the way first. I would have expected them both to be hit if anything. It'd make a bit of a harder story to write, but there'd be room for some more fun situations by tag teaming the mad scientist ;D
Hawkcam1996 chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
Good story. If you like Ranma(and who wouldn't? One of the best gender bender anime/manga ever), there's a gender bender manga called 'Ame Nochi Hare'. It's a little similar to Ranma's curse, but it's rain specifically that turns the five main characters into girls, and they don't change right when it starts raining. Hell, they don't even have to be touched by a single raindrop. If it's raining in the area, whether their inside or out, they'll change into girls within an hour of the rain starting, but not if it's only a drizzle. Also, they don't change back until twelve hours after it sttops raining. Because of this, they have to attend school as both genders and since the school they go is divided into two sections, one for boys and one for girls, and there's a forest between the sections, they have to go back and forth a lot. It's a great manga, I think it would even be great as an anime, and if you haven't read it yet, I recommend it. Also, I recommend Kashimashi - Girl Meets Girl, if you haven't read that one yet either. It's a little similar to Ichinensei, because the main character gets killed in an accident and is reconstructed through science as a girl(except it he was accidentally killed by an alien and resurrected by that same alien), but I think the biggest difference is that the main character's age remains the same. Oh, and Kashimashi is also an anime, but it's only subbed as far as I know. I haven't found it dubbed yet. Anyway, back on topic, good job with this story, I think it would be even better if Iori still ended up as a little girl and attended school with Ranma, Rin, and the others(because it would make for funny situations if Ion squeezed Ranma into her breasts and Iori go into protective brother mode and get mad at Ranma even though it wasn't his fault), but this way is equally as good. Good luck with the next chapter!
wolf girl811 chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
will ranma learn any martial art move in his little child form she a fighter and crazy keep happening to ranma better to keep your skill sharp and get stronger cause i won't be surprise if there were rival who would make arch nemesis out of ranma the life a martial artist is a path full of challenges.
Noy Telin'u chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
Hi there!

By coincidence, I saw this on Rankofics when I was seeing the updates!

This story... There are a few problems.

One, Ranma was a bit wordy with Cologne and others. It didn't seem right.

Two, did Ranma tell his life story? He doesn't do that! Arggg!

Three, even being that tiny, I doubt the truck would kill him. But... Eh.

Four, Ryoga can be cruel, but he's not THAT cruel. Laying it a little thick.

Oddly, I am reading this manga for the last few days before finding this.

Weird... O_o

Anyway, write on! I'll enjoy it even if I groan a bit.

Crazy pervert girl... Seriously, do first graders in Japan have clothes like that available? Wow.
Pyromania101 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Why those cowardly bastards! They keep bitching about honor, yet possess none themselves. Hypocrites, the lot of them! Maybe Mikuro could set them straight, or something terrible could happen to them. I hope one or the other happenes, as those bastards deserve it! Anyway, bye!
Pyromania101 chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
Heh heh, the spanking was funny, but canon. I hope those NWC bastards get what they deserve in due time. I;d go onto a long-winded review, but then I'd be wasting your time, so c'ya!
Pyromania101 chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
This story is very cute so far. Ranma having to go back to elementary school in his girl form is gonna be a hoot and a half! Anyway, see you next time!
irnzenmonk chapter 3 . 8/26/2012