Reviews for Just Sleep
Citty chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
That's so cute! :)
Marcia Litman chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I'm addicted to Tiva and someone on tumblr recomended your fics. I was glad to read your name, because I already know you in Covert Affairs fandom. You're gonna see me a lot around your Tiva fics, lol.

Great job for your first Tiva fic. Without dialogues, just the gestures and thoughts. I laugh and sigh. Amazing!
Catmint chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Awww, so sweet! I love it!
Amilyn chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Nice play on why there would be something to discuss about that night.
USAFChief chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Excellently done. I'm very glad you have this space to post your ideas and I'm glad that I've found them.

Thanks for posting it for us to read and enjoy.

pdf
outxofxorder chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This, rare gem, is why i stay on FF. When an author has the know how to take an empty space and fill it with plausible happenings.

Thank you for gracing this site with one of its few and far a part

writing treasures.
Special Agent Tee-vah chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
*squeal* This was really good! I love how they tease each other-the essence of Tiva-it's perfect!
ZivaDavid-LesNinja-FemmeLove chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Aw! This story was so cute. I wished that there was more though ( Also, I loved how she tried to stay asleep and how he was testing her. Typical Tony. I loved how you kept them on character. It was very nice. This is definitely going onto my favorites list!
eloisemariehampton chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
They are so adorable. I love this
Sparkly Blue chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I love your take on what actually happened during that episode because it's really credible and it's also along the lines of what I personally thought also happened. B/c I honestly don't think that anything further than this happened between them. And even if that's so something like this happening between them is sooooooo cute and fluffy 333 .~
tonyfan31970 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I loved this little story. Sound quite plausible to me!
stroppythroppy chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
THANK YOU! I really like this story, its something i think could be part of the episode unlike some I'v read where they profess their love for each other and jump into bed the second they get in the room, which is totally not Ziva or Tony, even without the tension between them in this season, so well done
Lazielow chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Awesome job !
Bella-mi-amore chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
A beautiful moment. Would love for you to continue this. Maybe not specific to this storyline, but moments in general
Natalia chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Super cute story! keep up the good work :)