Reviews for The Epic story of Epicness as told by Denmark
Noctalya chapter 2 . 1/31
Well I'll provably make a much longer review at the end of the story but this one has to be made :
WHAT HAPPENED TO GILBERT ?
I mean chapter one he rode along with Denden and Icey and the next he vanished into the thin air... ;;
This is going to lack of awesomeness (well Denden is still there to catch up but stiiiill )
but as i said i'm gonna post far longer later, byuuu
And P.S: it's "vous *ĂȘtes plus belle que jamais" in french. But since it was translated from an online translator the mostake still fitsin the story just so yiu know ;)
Bookworm4132002 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
I'm Norwegian, and I play the viola! Gasp!
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
It's funny. I like it. Please update.
ImmaEatUrYaoi chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
"let's go see what Norway is doing! HURR HURR HURR!"

That and that alone was enough to make me laugh
anomnomnom chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
I love my mommy. I love you too.
fjdsalhfkls chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I tried to stop reading it, I really did. But it was just too amazing in ways I don't understand! HELP I CAN'T STOP SMILING
damtoti chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
Ahah this was hilarious xD I hope you continue it. Best part was Prussia being an ass.
ShowMeTheStarsIn221B chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
Hahaha this story is awesome! Laughing so hard reading it... And AusSwis is amazing, I totally approve! PLEASE keep updating, I want to know how this ends!
spida-dwag16 chapter 5 . 4/23/2012
If you ever decide on continuing this story, I will totally read it! XD Funniest story I've ever read, I was just laughing or giggling throughout it, also when I was drinking...yeahhhh...
bakagohome chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
Find the hooray:

XD W(hoo)! (r) TH(a)T W(a)S (a) GRE(a)T (y) STORY!

I wish it was longer. :)
bakagohome chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
EPIC STORY!

XD Shrek the third! (ty youtube) And I love my mummy to!
Russia Tashi Lupin chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LLOVE LOVE LOVR LOVE THIS! That is all.
Russia Tashi Lupin chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
This keeps getting better and BETTER! This is so good! ! WHY THIS BE SO GOOD? -rage face-
Russia Tashi Lupin chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Best. Story. EVAH! I love how it is set up! I just, like, died laughing.
Sarah chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
Aaaah, I love this! Can't wait to read what'll happen next!