Reviews for Hurt
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
I like it.
I like Ritsu because a few people I know can freak out just like him, and I like them too, and Tohru and Ritsu... never thought of that one. Nice :)
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
whoa! i didnt really think about these two being a couple but i like this. them both being so shy, but gaining confidence together like that is great for them.
Otaku001 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This was hilarious! X)
FlamboyantSnake chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
wow, he really IS the ultimate vergin!
good story though
(sorry, i always speak my mind)
Kiba Wolf chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
You don't need to threaten/beg/reward to get reviews for this piece - or at least I don't think you should. Man, that was funny. Thanks so much for writing and sharing this, ha ha.
darkshadow3 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Ive never really considered the idea of those two together but I liked it. The story was funny and cute. Good job!
paigeydoll chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Great story :) Very funny! I could so see it being that way between them.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
more please lemon lemon:]hehe lol
Amiotaku chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I'm too lazy right now to sign in (sorry), but I absolutely adored this cause they both are characters who are strong(in their own right and way) and caring but that strength is hidden in their bumbling shy natures. So bringing them together like this is just so cute. I hope you write more like this, maybe a continuation as they progress through their relationship.
Nini the Kakashi Obsessed chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I've never been a Ritsu/Tohru fan and I'm still not but how could I resist a story where so much panic and hilarity would ensue?

Besides Tohru being a bit out of character, I thought this was cute. Good job!

-Nini