Reviews for Why Did it Have to be You?
RedPhoenix15 chapter 10 . 9/5/2015
I adore this!
kittykatrocks12 chapter 8 . 7/16/2015
YAY! They Finally kiss!
kittykatrocks12 chapter 7 . 7/16/2015
Phew, I'm happy Toni managed to get to him before anything happened.

I still want to kill that bastard and I have no doubt Toni want to as well.
kittykatrocks12 chapter 6 . 7/16/2015
I want to kill those two, specially the father.
kittykatrocks12 chapter 5 . 7/16/2015
I Hate those two. And it annoys me slightly that Antonio knows but doesn't do anything.

Toni is to oblivious to realize he is the one Lovi likes.
kittykatrocks12 chapter 4 . 7/16/2015
Those parents are Horrible.
kittykatrocks12 chapter 2 . 7/15/2015
So Sweet and Sad.
Jovee Gillen chapter 10 . 6/11/2015
Fan fiction this amazing is the reason I stay up till 11 pm every night.
enyar chapter 10 . 5/6/2015
I read this in one sitting and.. It was great .. Thank you so much for this.
HelloI'mOz chapter 10 . 4/20/2015
A perfect epilogue to a perfect story. Thank gods. I cried a little while reading this and I'm not ashamed. It was beautiful and so well written. I would love to see the video if you do end up making it! My only constructive criticism is that when someone is stuttering in a sentence there are only three dots. (Four dots if it's at the end of a sentence and the sentence requires a period!)
HelloI'mOz chapter 9 . 4/20/2015
Awwwwwwww! (Love ya too, ma! (Idk, it was the first thing that came to mind, okay?))
Oz chapter 6 . 4/19/2015
Oh... Oh no... Well... And of course now my random brain is thinking of who I would call at 10pm if I was kicked out of my house for some reason... Could I call an internet friend? Yeah, I'd do that.
Oz chapter 5 . 4/19/2015
I am so sorry for your loss. I have only lost one family member who I was close to, and even then it was someone who most people wouldn't quite count as family. May Stephanie rest in peace. (I would try to say a prayer here but a, I do not to any official religions, and b, I don't know any prayers. So, um, may the odds be ever in you favor.)
Oz chapter 4 . 4/19/2015
XD If I'm being honest when I figured out I like gals as well as guys I just went "Oh, coolio, I think I might be a little gay. Huh. Alrighty then" and carried on with my life.
Oz chapter 3 . 4/19/2015
I don't mind the use of the word "faggot" in writing, TV, movies, or whatever else, as long as it's used to portray a point. I'm also fine with people just casually dropping it in conversations as an example. Just don't call people faggots. Actually, call people fags for all I care. Why should they be insulted? It's only a word implying that one is homosexual. I won't be offended if someone calls me homosexual. Granted, I am a bit homosexual, but that's beside the point. This was just a very confusing ramble and I don't even know what I said.