Reviews for Why Did it Have to be You?
10anubis chapter 10 . 5/6
I read this in one sitting and.. It was great .. Thank you so much for this.
HelloI'mOz chapter 10 . 4/20
A perfect epilogue to a perfect story. Thank gods. I cried a little while reading this and I'm not ashamed. It was beautiful and so well written. I would love to see the video if you do end up making it! My only constructive criticism is that when someone is stuttering in a sentence there are only three dots. (Four dots if it's at the end of a sentence and the sentence requires a period!)
HelloI'mOz chapter 9 . 4/20
Awwwwwwww! (Love ya too, ma! (Idk, it was the first thing that came to mind, okay?))
Oz chapter 6 . 4/19
Oh... Oh no... Well... And of course now my random brain is thinking of who I would call at 10pm if I was kicked out of my house for some reason... Could I call an internet friend? Yeah, I'd do that.
Oz chapter 5 . 4/19
I am so sorry for your loss. I have only lost one family member who I was close to, and even then it was someone who most people wouldn't quite count as family. May Stephanie rest in peace. (I would try to say a prayer here but a, I do not to any official religions, and b, I don't know any prayers. So, um, may the odds be ever in you favor.)
Oz chapter 4 . 4/19
XD If I'm being honest when I figured out I like gals as well as guys I just went "Oh, coolio, I think I might be a little gay. Huh. Alrighty then" and carried on with my life.
Oz chapter 3 . 4/19
I don't mind the use of the word "faggot" in writing, TV, movies, or whatever else, as long as it's used to portray a point. I'm also fine with people just casually dropping it in conversations as an example. Just don't call people faggots. Actually, call people fags for all I care. Why should they be insulted? It's only a word implying that one is homosexual. I won't be offended if someone calls me homosexual. Granted, I am a bit homosexual, but that's beside the point. This was just a very confusing ramble and I don't even know what I said.
HelloI'mOz chapter 2 . 4/19
Lovino's 13 or so here while Antonio's 18, so that's not too bad. And I suspect there will be a bit of a time jump so Lovino will be even older. (Earlier I was trying to figure out how many years in between them there were and I was like "So Lovino's in 8th grade while Antonio's 18. That's a ten year gap. That's a tad large..." Yes, that is totally how you math.)
HelloI'mOz chapter 1 . 4/19
Honestly, it depends what year of high school Antonio's in. If he's a freshman, which means he'd be 14-15, that wouldn't be too horrible. A senior, 17-18, might be a bit of a stretch. But as long as they do nothing sexual, I don't think it's that gross.
Clockwork Lord chapter 10 . 3/19
That was beautiful.
animefangirl4242564 chapter 10 . 2/2
This was one of the most emotional fics I have read! It made me laugh, cry, and squeal, and etc! I loved it! 100/10! 3 You are an amazing author my good sir/madame! I have read all of your stories, and loved every single one if them! Please continue writing, mon ami!
Awesome Possom chapter 10 . 1/14
This is a beautiful story!
I was upset when Tonio graduated but there were 8 chapters left
Lucette De La Luna chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
Your story was awesome. I'd like to see the video. You are like, the coolest funniest writer I've ever seen. I love how your so goofy in you author's notes but so serious and talented in your writing. P.S. I like writing gay stuff too. You inspired me to be an author too. I'm going to start writing in the next few weeks!
obviously-not-me chapter 10 . 12/25/2014
I swear if it's not 5:00 in the morning here I'd scream at the top of my lungs
I really love the way you write their sweetness I can even feel it radiating into my feelings.
and you did a really great job portraying Lovino with his awkward- teenager attitude and how it changed as soon as antonio showed up.
It's cute when Lovino starts talking to himself to fight off his feelings.
Anway good story,I really liked the plot and more power for you!