Reviews for Why Did it Have to be You?
Clockwork Lord chapter 10 . 3/19
That was beautiful.
animefangirl4242564 chapter 10 . 2/2
This was one of the most emotional fics I have read! It made me laugh, cry, and squeal, and etc! I loved it! 100/10! 3 You are an amazing author my good sir/madame! I have read all of your stories, and loved every single one if them! Please continue writing, mon ami!
Awesome Possom chapter 10 . 1/14
This is a beautiful story!
I was upset when Tonio graduated but there were 8 chapters left
Lucette De La Luna chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
Your story was awesome. I'd like to see the video. You are like, the coolest funniest writer I've ever seen. I love how your so goofy in you author's notes but so serious and talented in your writing. P.S. I like writing gay stuff too. You inspired me to be an author too. I'm going to start writing in the next few weeks!
obviously-not-me chapter 10 . 12/25/2014
I swear if it's not 5:00 in the morning here I'd scream at the top of my lungs
I really love the way you write their sweetness I can even feel it radiating into my feelings.
and you did a really great job portraying Lovino with his awkward- teenager attitude and how it changed as soon as antonio showed up.
It's cute when Lovino starts talking to himself to fight off his feelings.
Anway good story,I really liked the plot and more power for you!
It's-effing-fusha chapter 10 . 11/27/2014
Oh my goodness, that story was amazing. I nearly died at the lollypop part :) PLEASE make the video! You should do either the hospital one, or the epilogue. Positively awesome!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/27/2014
Now I'm sad cuz I came here for shota...
hi chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Wow this looks soooo awesomely amazing right now and it's only the prologue! I can't wait to read more, which i'll be doing right now! BTW I love this au!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
I absolutely love the story line! Great
Job, on to read some more...
Grey chapter 10 . 9/9/2014
That was absolutely marvelous; and one of the best writings I've read in long, long time. :)
ahappygoat chapter 10 . 8/6/2014
aww what a cute ending ;w; though i wouldnt mind if there is a sequel -nudge nudge. wink wink. harder nudges- i loved it!
ahappygoat chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
phew, that was a lot less heart breaking than i expected! YAYAY
ahappygoat chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
im on chapter 4 and im too nervous to go to the next chapter o_o i have a bad feeling the second hand emberassment shall be strong... BUT I MUST GO ON! (really good story so far by the way)
TheAwesomeMe128 chapter 10 . 7/20/2014
I really do love this story. It's one of the better written ones of these two I've read. Very realistic and very sweet