Reviews for Strange Exchange
jkrust78 chapter 4 . 4/6/2011
That was both the craziest and yet coolest story!

I've always been into supernatural stories involving demonic possessions and sorcery, for instance Constantine, so the fact you combined those things with Kim Possible is impressive.

A couple of things...why did you rate the story M? I've seen a lot worse on network TV, let alone cable and it's not like there was graphic bloody violence, rampant swearing, or explicit sex going on. I only say this because you may get a few more looks at your story by dropping the rating.

Second, which demon did you base the Grand Duke of Transformations on? Or was it a little bit of creative writing and your imagination?

jkrust78
Reader101w chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
Interesting story.

Too bad Kim can't get her old body back, maybe something with genetics comes along one day… DNAmy could be asked for help.

Anyway, Adrena Lynn sure will be learning her lesson. Do not play with demons, for they find your soul very tasty.

keep up the good writing,

reader101w
Fabius Maximus chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
Well, a good ending. Kim and Ron win, simply by being who they are...and Adrena loses, mainly because she refused to change who she was. Even in hell, she continues to not get it. Great Job!
Earl Allison chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
Wow! What a ride this was.

So glad things worked out for Kim in Adrena's body, but I will say this, eternal torment - maybe too much even for what Adrena did to Kim.

I know that sounds odd, but that's just it, minus divine intervention, that's IT for Lynn ... that's really very sobering.

And Shego? Brrr ... she's gone to a scary place. As odd as it sounds, maybe she deserves a few rounds with the demon every now and then.

Thank you for another incredible story. I wish I had a thimbleful of your talents :)

Sentinel103 chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
Pretty good ending, but Kim's gonna have health issues for a while, but with the support she has the couple will make it though.

Good job on this.

Larry (Sentinel 103)
CajunBear73 chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
Yeah you certainly did hint at stuff and it leaves a door open for future consideration.

Hope you go through it down the road...

Meanwhile Shego's nearly broken on her way to prison, but Drakken rallies her before she crashes beyond salvage. Kind of reminds me of a previous rally by the buffoon and the princess while in bondage from villainous circumstances.

'Kim' shows some of her life as it is now in explaining the previous year. Sad that what Lynn left behind for Kim is kept alive by the grace of God, tech and Cyrus Bortel.

But her saving grace came in the form of one Ronald Stoppable, KP's Eternal Guardian Angel. He knew his best friend so well, he risked Wade having the white coat brigade chase his whack-theoried friend down before recovering Kim in the death-trap Lynn left behind for the redhead.

Speaking of Lynn. She's about to learn what the price is for dealing with the devil, or one of his own. For quite a while to come.

And doors left open, but will you go through them?

We'll see, or not.

Interesting ride still. Good tale.

Sentinel103 chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
OMG that was heart wrenching. What hate will do to some and what courage will do for others.

Larry (Sentinel 103)
Earl Allison chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
Wow! So, even without her normal body, Kim rises to being the hero, and Adrena Lynn, handed "everything," is still a petty loser - good for Kim, bad for Adrena.

Can't wait to see the next chapter.

A pleasant surprise this early Monday morning!

CajunBear73 chapter 3 . 7/4/2010
Irony, and two of the three sides involved here got bit in the can by it...

Funny how things worked out.

And I'd love to hear how Ron found 'Adrena' and teamed up here.

But that maybe another tale, or the Epilogue..?

Earl Allison chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Wow, things got even worse. Adrena may have not only potentially cost Kim her body, but destroyed the world!

What a ride!

Thanks for the story, can't wait for part 3.

CajunBear73 chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Bet she didn't figure on Shego getting involved with this plan of hers...

But it's looking pretty bad for both women, no matter how this shakes out.

Lynn burned too many bridges of Kim's, left her own body in worse than a shambles and got terminal payback from someone who's sure to smear what was left of Kim in the end.

Funny how strings you were pulling suddenly get all knotted up from another puppet master, or two.

CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
And it's downhill from here.

For all involved.

Oy.

Earl Allison chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Very nice - again with the head-trips :)

Reminds me of the Buffy the Vampire Slayer episode when Faith switched bodies with Buffy.

Very, very well done! A year, though :( Are we going to see more? I should know better, but I'm still hoping for Kim to get her life and body back.

Thanks for another great and creepy read!

Fabius Maximus chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Ah Adrena... You'd think at some point people would realize that the powers of Hell don't like anyone- that deals are designed to insure the maximum sorrow for all concerned at the end of the day.