Reviews for Shadow Warriors
JustARead chapter 11 . 10/1/2014
Whew
JustARead chapter 9 . 9/30/2014
Are we gonna find out why Carlisle?
JustARead chapter 8 . 9/30/2014
Sad
JustARead chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Uh oh?
Anne Shirley Cullen chapter 11 . 1/19/2013
ooh so loved this story.
Anne Shirley Cullen chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Ooh I so enjoyed this chapter, found this story on content 1 favorite stories profile.
ThiglDub chapter 11 . 2/20/2012
I really liked this story. It was a unique concept within the Twilight story. A continuation after Breaking Dawn, it took the characters in a new direction, while remaining true to their personalities established in the books.

The writer has a great point of view, and beautifully describes scenes and emotions to us. Action sequences are exciting and fast paced.

I do have some feedback though. The entire story needs a re-read through. There are a few misspellings, their instead of they're and begun in place of begin or began. These are easy errors to fix.

Later in the story, Nessie gives birth to twins. Her pregnancy is address many times, but the birth is skipped over completely. It would read better if this was part of the story.

The shadow warriors. The conclusion left too many open questions. Who are they? Why do they hate Carlisle so vehemently? Why did they stop fighting? (I didn't buy the whole, "we see how much you love your family...that was a cop out) Why did they attack in the first place? Where did they come from. The author has invented a new enemy, but backs away from fully exploring their possibility, and it cheats the reader.

I know you said that your Jane's story was something you wanted to tell in another story. But, I think this is a mistake. You have obviously created a new background for her, and this personality impacts her decisions and presence in this story. You should have included it here. It would help a great deal.

Also, why did they need 3 helicopters? This was a little indulgent and over the top.
telephonegirl chapter 11 . 12/6/2011
Hi Really enjoyed this story really surprised you have only had 17 reviews know i did not review till the end but was quite hooked from the begining was really hoping for some more chapters, are you going to write another story telling us what the shadow warriors are and why they hate the cullens. Really hope you do as being so nosy I love to tie all of the ends to-gether.
CloseAcct chapter 11 . 2/28/2011
Wow! Amazing story! Very well done! Is there more?
tinawin chapter 11 . 12/21/2010
this was a vry interesting story...i wouldloved to know who the shaddo warriors are. why?
EroAihime chapter 11 . 12/7/2010
that was really good I wish I knew why the shadow warriors attacked
content1 chapter 11 . 12/7/2010
I love how Alice says "for now." Damn - makes you think he may just not have given up after all. :(