Reviews for Shore Leave
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
awwwwwwwww that was freakin perfect ;_;
Unforgiven1290 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
God these are so cute! I love them so much again I have told this to you a few times now but you my dear are a wonderful writer!
Sammykinz chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Have you ever read a fic that sort of made you laugh and cry at the same time? Maybe it's just me and I'm, y'know, totally emotionally unbalanced (most likely), but this was just awesome. Not disjointed at all, by the way - I thought the pacing was very nice. :3
Doni chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Nice setting. A little evil of Jim to set Spock up like that, but it ended sweet. Well done.
Silvanesti chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Sweet! Best Kirk/Spock story I've read in a while.
DuanaRu chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Bahah! Spock said "amok"...

heheee...
Kittysnape chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This is such a cute story :) Especially the end :) I agree that TOS setting just wouldn't fit here ;) and I love !logical Spock :)

great chapter :)

kisses

Kitty
Chasing chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
So damn cute XD And LOL at the twins, they were great.
LadyL chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I see it has already been mentioned, but Adventureland is indeed an amusement park in Iowa, located about a hundred miles west of Iowa City, which is a couple of miles north of the real Riverside. Thus, a really good 'made-up' park on your part. Just a little disjointed (like you said) in some parts, but the general idea of the two guys spending a day just chilling is very amusing.

Sorry for being such an Iowa nerd, I need to do something with the pointless knowledge you get from living here...plus that stupid double-loop rollercoaster scarred my little nine year-old mind...
DesmondsConstant chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwww. That's SO adorable. I love them. And you're right about how it doesn't really work with TOS, but thankfully reboot is almost as good. D And Zachary Quinto...Nimoy was great, and will always be the original Spock, but Quinto is just too hot for his own good. Great story!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I've always liked the games. In my family, the only chance I ever had at winning anything was to compete against outsiders.
cccahill18 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
This was fantastic and adorable :D I don't usually venture into K/S for the alternate universe, but I was very glad I did for this! Kudos!
TheProblematique chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
ZOMG.

ZOMFG! I... sweetie I can't... OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH JUST SEEMS TO FALL RATHER HORRIBLY SHORT! I LOVE YOU! MARRY ME?

This is GORGEOUS and you are AMAZING and apparently I can only type adjectives in CAPSLOCK NOW! This is the best birthday present ever and I can't believe it took me so long to review, but yesterday it turned out I was totally kidnapped and kept from my computer the entire time!

Seriously bb, this is so, SO cute *brain iz ded from the cute overload* Spock in JEANS? Are you trying to KILL ME? I realise now that there's rather an abundance of exclamation points but, really? I MEAN REALLY? Roller coasters and slashy looove and, just, GUH.

Be my wife XD
circa divide chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Aww! This was adorable! And very sexy! I want to see a 2nd part of this, another fic dealing with this one or a continuation, it would make me very happy. I love to see great writers continue their works of art!
FallChild92 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
That was pretty much awesome. Just sayin'.