Reviews for With A Little Help From My Friends
LIAWG chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Cute, but... who's oblivious?
Valkyrie-chick chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
You had me at the Beatles titles but this chapter made me smile. I'm a certified Star Wars junkie and a certified Trekkie. This story made me laugh a lot. Keep up the references!
Nietzsche's Itch chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Wonderful, again. Lovely :)
Ravenclaw Samurai chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Again another awesome fic! I love the way you show off their dynamic! I love you A-Team!
Tony chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
BOTH hands raised! ;) It's funny, because Hannibal is really observant, but like all human beings he fails at seeing the things direct towards him. (Hopefully not for to long...)

The whole conversation had me laughing like mad, I'm so glad that my flatmate is not here, she would have send me of to an asylum.. Hmmm, asylum... wouldn't complain to one with Murdock in it, he just makes me swoon...

I loved how you turned Hannibals line from the movie against him. :) Brilliant!

Thanks for writing!
Rusty-Spotted Cat chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
"For the love of Kirk and Spock I shall smite thee!" What a fantastic line! You are awesome!
VerdeAmor chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
. Great installment! Everyone is spot on, and I'm so glad to know there's a series! You're a really good writer, and I enjoy reading these so much.
Chocolate Wolf chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I'm in freaking love with this series! Please continue? )
Crisstaei chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Aww, cute :)
AquilusNyx chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
So, I hope you don't mind, but I'm in love with you now. THIS IS AWESOME. The whole series. I have 3ed each and every one of them. The characterisation is great, the pacing is fast enough to be engaging but slow enough not to feel rushed, and the way you write Murdock is so damn charming and adorable that I just want to love him and hug him and call him George. AND YOU'RE PAIRING FACE AND HANNIBAL. Ever since I saw the movie I have been wanting to read Face/Hannibal. THANK YOU FOR SATISFYING MY CRAVING FOR SLASH.

Right, I'll stop being creepy now and sign off saying that I really hope you continue writing in this universe; you clearly have talent in general, and you have a good understanding of the characters and the world they come from.

Plz update soon~3
Invisible Ranger chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
For the record, you just made this (Warsie) fangirl's day...maybe month. :D Hilarious and spot-on; you know how hard it is to get into Hannibal's head, my dear?

I also love, love, LOVE your reference to "Shotgun Wedding." That was funny as hell and I wish they'd done a plot more like that for the movie.

I also wish the movie had been as funny as this. Use the Force some more, please, please!
The Watcher4 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Yay! Another installment in the series! In case you couldn't tell from the last post you made, I am *totally* loving this mini-'verse you've created. I assure you I will be faithfully reading *any* future installments. Keep 'em coming! And just out of curiosity, will we eventually see realization dawn between our favorite colonel and his lieutenant? I'm hoping yes, but I'm enjoying the awesome humor too, so I'll take it either way!