Reviews for A Facade
Monsterremix chapter 1 . 7/27
I like it, I think you should write more of this story
Please make this a series! Maybe have them find out about what happened to the doom patrol, or travel to Africa!
hi chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
more please write more needing to know what happens next I'm on the edge of my seat here:)
Dolly chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Bellissimo!
Continua a scrivere!
;)
kate chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
I am on my knees, begging you to write a sequal! Please,please,please,please, oh and did i say PLEASE?
Dsman chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
so sad
BeastGreen chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
You know that a good explanation as to why in the cartoon the Doom Patrol didn't helped [or is it the true fact? I haven't read the comics so I'm not sure WHEN did the doom patrol died.]
Anyway this is a good story it kept me thinking about Beast Boy true face not his mask.
GreenPhoenix3 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
That was a really good oneshot! I so wish I could borrow your BB comic!
Nilsey chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
It. Was. Butyful. Awsome. Can you make another cuz I really loved it
numbuh13m chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Luved it, bb iz sooooo sweet
bubbajack chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
awsome! you may have just broken through my writers block with this! thanks for writing this!
The Cretin chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
This was really good. I think you nailed BB's character down pat. I was told you were thinking about hanging up the TT so if you do, good luck. Personally, I think you write excellent TT stories. Keep rockin
beastboylover chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Love this story keep up the good work hope to see future stories!
owlgirl16 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Wow, that was very well written. Very good, loved the idea but only wish the other titans could figure it out eventually. :D
chloelee12 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Wow me and you would be like best friends if we really new eacnother! the fact we both know so much about BB,I thought I was one of the only ones who new about Jillian Jackson!