Reviews for A Facade
hi chapter 1 . 6/15
more please write more needing to know what happens next I'm on the edge of my seat here:)
Dolly chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Bellissimo!
Continua a scrivere!
;)
kate chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
I am on my knees, begging you to write a sequal! Please,please,please,please, oh and did i say PLEASE?
Dsman chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
so sad
BeastGreen chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
You know that a good explanation as to why in the cartoon the Doom Patrol didn't helped [or is it the true fact? I haven't read the comics so I'm not sure WHEN did the doom patrol died.]
Anyway this is a good story it kept me thinking about Beast Boy true face not his mask.
GreenPhoenix3 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
That was a really good oneshot! I so wish I could borrow your BB comic!
Nilsey chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
It. Was. Butyful. Awsome. Can you make another cuz I really loved it
numbuh13m chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Luved it, bb iz sooooo sweet
bubbajack chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
awsome! you may have just broken through my writers block with this! thanks for writing this!
The Cretin chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
This was really good. I think you nailed BB's character down pat. I was told you were thinking about hanging up the TT so if you do, good luck. Personally, I think you write excellent TT stories. Keep rockin
beastboylover chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Love this story keep up the good work hope to see future stories!
owlgirl16 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Wow, that was very well written. Very good, loved the idea but only wish the other titans could figure it out eventually. :D
chloelee12 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Wow me and you would be like best friends if we really new eacnother! the fact we both know so much about BB,I thought I was one of the only ones who new about Jillian Jackson!
DarkRapture chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
This was a really good fic. So good Im disappointed it's only a one-shot. There were a handful of POV switches but it was still good. Do you think there's any chance of you expanding on this or making a story that deals with the real Beast Boy? It's been done before but not very often. Everyone always focuses on Raven as if her problems are of the utmost importance. Quite frankly, it pisses me off. I really think you can write a good chapter fic with a decent plot concerning Beast Boy.
Maria Rianki chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Boy I haven't reviewed for a while T_T Sorry.

Well, this was all just a basic review of Beast Boy's past, but not saying that's a bad thing ;) It's really good that you put that there before, so people can see that his personality in the show is just a mask. This story makes me wonder if the creators of the show were thinking of his fa├žade when they created Beast Boy's character. But really...I wish he wasn't opressed by Robin so much :( Love this story, anyway. Short but- sweet? I wish 'awesome' started with an 's' so it would work. :P