Reviews for Letters to Hell
67impalalover chapter 14 . 9/10/2010
*cries* Oh my God, I was crying so much there...The ending was priceless! I've been on for over a year now, and only a few stories actually made me cry, like REALLY made me cry...congrats, I'm now covered in mascara :) Honestly, that story was better than anything I've ever written...and you're new(ish) to ! Then again you're probably older than me...But thank you SO much for writing this story, I won't forget it!

67impalalover chapter 13 . 9/10/2010
*SNIIIIIIIIFFF* Lol, That was such a perfect chapter, in 409 when they explained everything that happened to Sam when Dean was dean I didn't really like it, but this was amazing!
67impalalover chapter 12 . 9/10/2010
I can't wait to see how this ends, but I really don't want this story to end!
67impalalover chapter 11 . 9/10/2010
Chacarron Macarron Chacarron Macarron Chacarron Macarron Chacarron Macarron...Oh crap...now it's in my head too...What?

Oh no Sam! You see, this is why I hated Ruby, lol :)

67impalalover chapter 10 . 9/10/2010
DUN DUN DUN...and let the chick flick moments begin..

67impalalover chapter 9 . 9/10/2010
That was so deep!

67impalalover chapter 8 . 9/10/2010
Great description for this, the ending is really cute :)

67impalalover chapter 7 . 9/10/2010
*Snarl* Ruby...You know, I loved her character in season 3 alot, but when she started to split up the brothers...not so much. Anyway, awesome cha[ter onece again :)

67impalalover chapter 6 . 9/10/2010
This was so...cccccuuuuteee! Keep up the awesomeness!

67impalalover chapter 5 . 9/10/2010
Okay. You got me, I'm hooked XD I'm so excited to read more of this...Holy peanuts..

67impalalover chapter 4 . 9/10/2010
Yay! Not all hope is lost!
67impalalover chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
Transformers WIN!

67impalalover chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
Aw...*squeak* Thi is so sad! OH! OH! OH! Okay... I have know idea how this ends, but you should do a sequel or oneshot about Dean getting one of the letters somehow and trying to reply to it XD Yeah. I know. That would be a bit...yeah. But still...lol :)

67impalalover chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
*cries* That...*sniff sniff* was...*tissues*...Nuff said.

T.M chapter 14 . 8/22/2010
I have read all the chapters of this story you wrote and I am so impressed. You have nailed my feelings of how things SHOULD have gone perfectly. Well how things SHOULD go actually. I can FEEL Sammy in these pages actually SEE him sitting down at some cheesy motel desk and writing with that hurt painful look on his face. Thank you so much for this story too bad it couldn't be submitted to the writers. I feel it will take something like this for each of the brothers to truly realize the sacrifices they have done for each other and I love how you bought the amulet back. Thank you once again for a very enjoyable read.