Reviews for Of Swans and Silence
HeartCoreRose chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I fucking love a Bella that is kick ass strong!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/1/2012
Wonderful story. It had me from the first chapter. Please keep writing the saga of our Edward and Bella.
wanderingsoul92 chapter 13 . 4/11/2012
i'm glad it was bella who shot him...I wonder how these two will be telling Bug about how they got married?...can't wait till the epilogue
tff000 chapter 13 . 3/20/2012
looking forward to the epi
maxipoo1024 chapter 4 . 1/25/2012
when he calls her "my queen" i just about die.

i forgive him for the deceit. and when he said he's usually a dom... well, isn't that just the sweetest thing anyone could have done? you give us exactly what we want and still leave us wanting more.

"Well King, this Queen needs a…well, she doesn't really need a King, she prefers a Yours. But how about showing me your scepter?"

i love that line!
maxipoo1024 chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
did not see that coming! and the balls jasper has... i love me some jasper but edward being the hero? swoo-fuckin-oon! and wait! he and em are brothers? you're killing me. it hurts so good
maxipoo1024 chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
*tsk tsk* jasper. you know what they say about assuming things, right?

i vote for double penetration with bella sprawled on the desk. rose can join in for some lickage or nipple tweakage.

and i was right before...this has so much depth! and hopefully by depth, it's about the depth at which eddie's cock penetrates! i love this bella and i love the spin you put on the overdone bdsm genre.
maxipoo1024 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
gunmetal armani and christian louboutins! give me! i'll take the vodka martinis while your at.

"He liked it hard, rough, usually for lunch, and I had him wrapped around his own dick." I love this! Bella is a spitfire and harsh. Lurve her!

I swooned a little when Jasper called her "Beller." That and his "ready-for-me" dick.

Ahh got to love an Edward and Bella interaction that's straight to the point. What an interesting spin for her personal life. I think I'm going to like where this is going.
BlackBoxRox chapter 13 . 1/11/2012
GT suggested this story. I like it so far! Very good job!
atbatbatb chapter 12 . 1/10/2012