Reviews for Numbered Days
Erin C chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
YOU WROTE MORE! *dances*

This is such a lovely chapter, and I think PERFECTLY IC, with Haruka's sunny attempts to draw Karasu out of his habitual quiet watchfulness. I love how they both watch over each other, and worry for each other, and how Haruka wants to keep talking with him forever. And I can totally see Haruka not telling Karasu about the seahorse thingies she can't know are Noein's minions, because it might not be anything at all, and she knows how much he worries for her and doesn't want to worry him more. They're just so SWEET with each other.

-worrying over invisible enemies that danced between shadows-

Such a lovely, haunting turn of phrase.

-He blinked open his eyes again and she had the distinct feeling that he was surprised to see everything still the way it was.-

*wibble* This is wonderful, and so astutely observed. Karasu would almost have to see being back in this Hakodate as an impossible dream.

Also, Karasu's favorite place being where they first met (aww), and Haruka briefly wondering if he means the graveyard and making him laugh (AWW!) is so perfect.
Kondoru chapter 5 . 7/1/2011
Bravo, thanks for continuing
Brandie Free chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
Love it plzzz update soon
cerise888 chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
Interesting bit about taking photos and Karasu not showing up in them. Sweet stories, can't get enough of Karasu-Haruka interactions!
cerise888 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Just read the first chapter- lovely! Your Karasu and Haruka are very much in character, and their interactions are so sweet. Looking forward to reading more.
Seiya's Star chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
Oh this is wonderful! I don't know if you were planning on adding more to it or not, but I hope you will!
Seiya's Star chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Oh this is a wonderful story! LOVE it!
Erin C chapter 4 . 11/3/2010
These connected one-shots are so charming. You've really got the character interactions spot-on - Yuu and Karasu's mutual antagonism, Tobi's calm practicality, the dynamics among all the kids. Most of all, though, you're beautifully captured the tender, innocent bond between Karasu and Haruka. Karasu's love for Haruka, and hers for him, shine through in every word. Bits I especially like - Karasu's brief interaction with Tobi; Yuu only being willing to take a picture of Haruka and Karasu if he does one of the two of them; Karasu showing Haruka that she does have a picture of him, in a way; Haruka freaking Karasu out by touching him just a little too much (I always wondered how the spin weaponry works, too); Karasu assuring Haruka that she really does NOT want to know how to work the Dragon Torque; Karasu comforting Haruka as she cries. And it's all made more poignant by the fact that this can't last, because Karasu and the others from La'Cryma are going to fade away soon - but Karasu's really and truly okay with this, because he can be with Haruka a little while longer.
Kondoru chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
Oh dear, Karasus defenceless. His greatest fear.

Your doing fine so far.
Kondoru chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
And dont antagonise Yuu...

(Heh, I know what I would do if i met my past self...)

Of course, Haruka had to ask that question, didnt she?
Kondoru chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
Ah, an interesting one.

Are they using a film camera or a digital one?

Reminds me of the time the local ghost hunting group were asking for good digital cameras for their research.

But as Miho could no doubt tell you; if you were chosing a camera for recording mysterious phenomena, you would need an old film camera.

Its not easy to fake with a real negative, whearas there is no sure record with a digital camera, also you may photoshop as you please.
Kondoru chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Oh, a very good start, and in character too.

You can hear the characters talking.