Reviews for Dolphins vs Cherubs
Separate Entity chapter 13 . 6/20/2011
Crap!
Separate Entity chapter 9 . 6/20/2011
Grr! Her father has THE worst timing. Ever.
Separate Entity chapter 8 . 6/20/2011
Kinda funny how Elizabeth is getting romantic advice from Jack's girlfriend, of all sources.
Separate Entity chapter 7 . 6/20/2011
Urgh! That wa like the almost-kiss in CotBP!
Separate Entity chapter 6 . 6/20/2011
Last line priceless.
Separate Entity chapter 5 . 6/20/2011
Cuteness!
Separate Entity chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
Nice backstory!

Crafty Will, getting rid of two birds with one stone (or leather jacket).
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Aaaaahh! Elizabeth fainted! ;)
keiraliz chapter 16 . 9/1/2010
YAY! A happy ending. :] I'm sad that this story is over, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. I hope you post another POTC story soon or anytime in the future. :] Anyway, I loved the movie references you put in this chapter. From Will's heart being in a chest to Elizabeth calling Will a pirate to Weatherby asking Elizabeth if she truly wants to be with Will. I loved it. :] I'm so happy that Weatherby accepted Will as his future son-in-law as well! Yay! Now all we need is a wedding and some Turner babies. ;]

Great story! Bravo!
the courage of our hearts chapter 16 . 9/1/2010
Will and Elizabeth are adorable beyond words. It was so sweet. I especially loved that part - "But it was so much more than just love. He felt like he should be cutting out his heart and handing it to her in a chest to keep forever.".

Sounds a bit familiar, doesn't it? But the way you worked it in the chapter was clever. ;)

And, yeah. Norrington turned out to be a manipulative bastard after all, Weatherby made the right call by letting Elizabeth marry Will, and here is our happy ending. It makes me a bit sad, really.

So, just to sum it all up - well done, and thank you for sharing your story with us. ;)

* Oh, I forgot to mention Elizabeth's "fuck off" was brilliant. Honestly, how can you not love her? ;D
keiraliz chapter 15 . 8/30/2010
LOL! Oh, man, Jack's proposal cracked me up! XD Only Jack would propose like that and only Jack would get a positive slap as an answer. :P Anyway... Yay! Will got Elizabeth back! :D Of course, now they have to face Weatherby and talk to him, but still! They're back together again! Aww, I'm sad that this story is about to end. :[ I've enjoyed this story and can't wait for the ending, though! :]

Update soon!
the courage of our hearts chapter 15 . 8/30/2010
Only one more chapter? Tell me you're just kidding, please. Although if you're not, I have an idea. Finish this one off nicely, and then write a sequel!

Ah, nevermind. ;)

The chapter was great, so full of action. I loved how Will attacked Beckett instead of, for example, believing him and going back. His possessiveness towards Elizabeth, calling her "his", Jack's sneaky plan and finally stealing the bride - all of it was ingenious. Not to mention the proposal, which killed me. ;D

I wonder what will Weatherby say. Oh, that talk just can't end well. But it has to. You mentioned a happy ending after all. ;)
keiraliz chapter 14 . 8/28/2010
Aww, Jack plans to marry Ana! :] Besides Will and Elizabeth, I always liked Jack and Ana together (although I do like Jack/OC if the right OC comes along, but that's beside the point). Really, their personalities are perfect for each other. Anyway, poor Will! He's so worried about Elizabeth that I can see him jumping at every little thing. The memory at the end was adorable, by the way. :]

Update soon!
the courage of our hearts chapter 14 . 8/28/2010
Oh, yeah, I had a great vacation, thank you. ;)

And the story's getting even more exciting. Sea can be treacherous, and they got lucky, really. Thank God for that.

The memory was cute, and so was Will's anxiety and doubts. I hope everything will end well. There's no other way, right?

Besides, Jack and Ana made me smile. A lot.

And who would have thought of Mr. Sparrow as a marrying type? The man is unpredictable, that's final and official.

Update soon! ;)
the courage of our hearts chapter 13 . 8/27/2010
First of all, I'm terribly sorry for the delay - vacation from everything possible, including the internet. But I'm back with my never-ending reviews. ;)

And, shit. The action is driving at breakneck speed, isn't it? First the sexual tension and sex itself (I didn't expect them to make love so quickly, but to hell with innocence - "they're diffrent". And it was so hot), and now the arranged marriage (I'd kill Elizabeth's father for that, I really would. Who does things like that, honestly? It's cruel. Will's rigth, it's the XXI century, you should marry of love) and now the possibility of kidnap. Man, I can't wait what else you can come up with. ;)

Anyway, "My cousin's friend's dad's brother" killed me. Jack is hilarious. xD

Update, please.