Reviews for Buried Alive By Love
MsNorthman chapter 10 . 1/18
Did Sookie just simply forget about what she heard admit to Eric about being sent to procure her for the Queen?! second time reading this awesome story!
cela chapter 8 . 12/22/2013
why again is this in the svm fandom instead of tb?
Erica0504 chapter 14 . 9/1/2013
This is one of my fave e/s stories. In fact this is the third time I have read it. I love all your stories and can't believe that the anonymous reviewers feel the need to give you a hard time. Eric and sookie shippers are the most mistreated in fandom. I am thankful for your wonderful stories that give us what we want, as any e/s fan should be. You fill a need that the fuckery of svm and true blood created. You are appreciated. The trolls can all go fuck themselves.
vangrrl chapter 36 . 8/18/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed each and every chapter of this story - thank you SO much for your hard work on it. I liked how you wove elements of the Sookieverse from Charlaine Harris' books but made their tale your own.
Sandria99 chapter 36 . 8/13/2013
Great story :D Thank you!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/1/2013
Really? Is it possibly she can be this stupid an survive? Severely stupid Sookie does not a good story make!
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 36 . 6/25/2013
It's a shame that you didn't have Sookie become a vampire..
Tiggy318 chapter 36 . 6/14/2013
Fantastic story! Loved it!
Silver Bloodian chapter 36 . 3/28/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
MatingInspires chapter 23 . 3/11/2013
How can it be okay that he fed on the gang anger with her in the bar. No matter what has happened that is beyond disrespectful. He knew she was there. So irritated
RedJane12 chapter 36 . 2/8/2013
Best story ever! Can't tell you how much I've enjoyed the adventures and romance with both Sookie and Eric in great form, and Pam!, and if you ever write a sequel I'd love to see it!
RedJane12 chapter 28 . 2/8/2013
Pam awesome as usual saving the day! And good for Sookie to send Bill packing and staking her territory at Fangtasia... Loved this chapter!
RedJane12 chapter 25 . 1/30/2013
WOW! I did not see this coming but it is a very exciting development... Lots of curveballs in this story which I am enjoying so immensely! And still plenty of chapters left - yay!
RedJane12 chapter 11 . 1/29/2013
I thought it was interesting that Sookie didn't want to hook up with Bill who is supposed to be her boyfriend and they are on a weekend away because 'there are too many things up in the air right now' whilst she did have no problem with Eric in much more complicated circumstances.
RedJane12 chapter 10 . 1/29/2013
I guess I can buy that Sookie's not pushing the question of why Bill was in Bon Temps to begin with because she feels guilty/overwhelmed for cheating with Eric... It's all been pretty crazy and confusing (and you write this so convincingly!) but I can't wait for her to take a more decisive course...