Reviews for My Son is a Superhero!
StrainAsylum chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
EXCELLENT! This is the FIRST story about Burt going to any of Kurt's events...I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Really love it
wolfish-willow chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
All the warm-fuzzies! Not gonna lie, I teared up while I read this. Such a great glimpse into Burt's head. I love seeing how proud he is of Kurt. Especially at Nationals. :D :D :D
writingKitten chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I just LOVE fics with Burt and Kurt. There relationship is just so awesome.
Burt being so proud of his son gives my this very fluffy feeling inside and I can'stop smiling.
That's your doing, be proud. :D
Very well done!
vickyloka chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Oh, man... I don't even know where to begin comenting this fic! It's so damn wonderful!

I love Burt in a way I can't ever explain, I think he's definetly the world's best dad ever!

Your portrait of their life together was just beautiful and I think I'm more in love with YOUR Kurt than I am with him in the show lol

He's mom dying and he being the most perfect kid on Earth made my eyes water and ever since he's just become more awesome! He's reading skills are fantastic and I laughed so much from his READING teacher telling Burt he had to read LESS lol

I really think you did a wonderful job here and I loved the whole story so much! Congrats, honey!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012

It's Wonderfull!

i love it!
mandassina chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I have never seen Glee. All I know about it is what I catch on entertainment news shows or scanning article titles in the TVGuide. Don't know why I even read this, but I'm glad I did. It's really a feel-good story. Not knowing the show, I don't know if you nailed the characters, but they feel real and warm and alive and human to me. It's really lovely. Thanks for sharing.
Fiction Not Fact chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
My favorite was the third because, like Kurt, I enjoyed the AR program a bit too much and ended up with 200 extra points. This is totally and wonderfully fluffy, and Kurt? Hes just absolutely freaking amazing, and so is Burt. Very well written and just tons of other things that you did so well on in this.
aflaskj chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I think *I* am about to explode.. from the fluffiness. 3
cynthiacyvon chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
love it,

a highly talented Kurt, i cannot resist to place this one on my favorite, i cannot wait to find more stories like this :)
Taisi chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I really freaking love Kurt's dad for being so awesome about everything. C': I love how well your story illustrates that too.
Diaphanous chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Awww, that was freaking adorable! Especially that last segment! Burt and Kurt awesomeness forever! XD
IOTR chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Oh Burt. He is such a great dad, all parents should take pointers from him. You portrayed him and Kurt's relationship so well in this. I love that Kurt fixed the car and Burt went to see the Cheerios go to Nationals. :)
CaskettKlainer chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
This story is awesome. It's so touching, seeing Burt's reactions, and little 7-year-old-Kurt saying, 'Don't be sad daddy, Mommy told me she's gonna sing with angels. She's saving me a spot, too,' touched my heart.
nessyschu chapter 1 . 1/5/2011