Reviews for You Quit
Brakenpelt chapter 5 . 12/20/2011
i love the story and i want you to write more. please don't abandon it :(
Spartan Altego chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
Getting better.

However, rorscach should have less pronouns. He's known for shorter sentances and such.

For Example; instead of, "You should come with me to help."

"Should come. May be helpful."

All in all, still going good though.
Kairan1979 chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
Interesting to see Dan't fake name, considering that his character was based on Ted Cord, the Blue Beetle II.
Samu chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
It's been interesting to see the slight changes in the time line of the universe by one thing. Very nice story so far; can't wait to see what comes next!
Spartan Altego chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
Good chapter, although the scene with Dan and Laurie seems a bit... rushed. Then again, this is AU so I dunno.

Loveable Dan, he's too nice for his own good at times.
Mantinas chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
This is really good.
Spartan Altego chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
And the plot thickens as Videt begins the first steps of his eventual catastrophic plan to unite the world.

I'm a little surprised you decided to use the Giant Monster instead of the MovieVerse's energy bombs;they seem more realistic and plausible. Plus more destruction on a global scale.

But,eh, whatever works.

Liked the mention of Jon, plus the whole thing with Laurie and Dan.

And yes, it seems like you've hit Veidt's personality very well. But i'm surprised you didn't have Veidt kill her. He reserved the dirtest deed's for himself afterall as part of his scheme.

But still, this is a solid chapter and I can't wait for the next.
Spartan Altego chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Loving this start to a hopefully good story.

I have one issue: I can't ever visualize Rorscach saying "Cool" no matter how much I try.

Otherwise, you capture the nature of the charecter's well and I'm enjoying the premise of this so far.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Wow! Daniel working as Q for Rorschach! Looking forward to see more.