Reviews for How He Left
Asterion98 chapter 13 . 12/18/2017
So this is absolutely canon to me now! It fixes so many holes that I never realised needed fixing (the texts! What Hatter was doing the whole time!) Thank you so much for giving my subconscious what it didn't know it needed!
zreader1 chapter 13 . 9/3/2012
That was a very unique take on how Hatter got to Earth. I truly enjoyed reading this story. Thank you for posting.
CalmintheChaos chapter 10 . 4/4/2011
Wow! That was very unexpected! I like the Tessa character you created, knowing Hatter's moods to correspond with food, a motherly type that he needed. Hope Tessa comes back after the fall of the casino! Great last line in this chapter!
CalmintheChaos chapter 9 . 4/4/2011
I'm falling in love with your story! Great stuff! I, too, have often wondered who sent Jack the text premise is fantastic, I haven't read anything like it in this fanfic genre. I really love what you're doing with the fic! Also loved this chapter, poor Agent White!
EmHugo chapter 13 . 2/23/2011
This was a very great story. Your charactarisation is so right, I could actually see them. I loved your clever plot and Tessa's behaviour. I appreciated the fact that she did not forgive Hatter for his past actions.
rileybear 14 chapter 13 . 2/15/2011
Wonderful, absolutely wonderful. Loved every chapter, but I was to busy getting to the end to write reviews, I apologize. Thank you so much for writing this!
lakariana chapter 13 . 2/8/2011
Hello,

This was great! Alice was only just on, here in the UK so I am only just reading all these fics and yours definitely stood out. Syfy should hire you to officially fill their plot holes :)
sora girlfriend chapter 13 . 1/11/2011
I loved it! So addictive to read!
rezmutt chapter 13 . 12/25/2010
wow i love this. it is so well written and i love the way u portray hatter. i think adding tessa was a nice touch too
Higashikaze chapter 13 . 10/18/2010
Oh, that was WONDERFUL! I just found this show yesterday, and now Hatter is my favorite character. And you wrote him perfectly. It actually makes sense, a lot of the things you did. It also makes what Hatter says during the ending scene fit better. I thought it was hilarious you used Andrew as his real first name, by the way.

So, super awesome job, and now I'm on to read your next fic!
smiles2go chapter 13 . 9/30/2010
Just read this and I love it. Very imaginative story twist. I hope there is a sequel out there somewhere!
Shahrezad1 chapter 12 . 7/15/2010
-nods thoughtfully- This really was a needed chapter. So that Hatter could face his own inner demons while also giving him some sort of emotional support in a world that's literally not his own. I enjoyed the characterization and how this bridged between the Hatter in Wonderland and the quieter David we see at the very end of the miniseries.

Also, I can honestly say that I think it's FREAKING AWESOME that you renamed him Andrew. XD Just saying. -wink-

"Andrew-Lee Potts, signing off!"
Shahrezad1 chapter 11 . 7/15/2010
This really does answer so many questions, and I love how torn you've made Hatter in this installment. (Especially when it comes to details like the crushed garbage bin edge. XD)
Shahrezad1 chapter 10 . 7/15/2010
Brilliant chapter! And my heart really ached for both Tessa and the Hatter upon his realization of truth, that Oysters simply aren't chattel. And that he was originally part of the problem and not the solution.

Really great chapter. :)
Brumeier chapter 13 . 7/14/2010
OMGosh! I wasn't too sure about this story when I started it, but it turned out to be so great! Love how you answered the question about those text messages Jack was getting, and of course the big finale scene was perfect. Great story!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »