Reviews for Empathy
Scarlette Sparks chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I love this the parralles drawn between Joyce and Tara are so right and i've never thought of it like that before. Also i love Tara throughout and especially at the end. Also i love Spike/Tara friendship family-y stories and this is an amazing one. Only one little critisisum, doesn't Spike call Tara Glinda

Anyway amazing

Scarlette Taylor Fai Sparks
Redd Summers chapter 1 . 4/14/2002
Very good Spike and Tara story, I could picture exactly that happening at the end of the birthday episode. Thanks for writing a good story, it gave me the warm fuzzies (it could be the show of power from Tara, but it's all good)
Eirian chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
Yay! I like Tara and Spike interacting, especially in 'Older and Far Away'. Tara's just cool! And, of course, so is Spike. I wonder what his nickname for her would be. . .

Great job, I liked!
HonorH chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
Probably the best-balanced view of the Buffy/Spike relationship I've read yet. You've got a good handle on Tara's voice, as well as Spike's as well. One criticism, though: you use too many ellipses (...). I've noticed it in most of your fic. They slow down the reading and interrupt the dialogue, which is a pity as most of your dialogue is well worth reading. Try not to fall back on them so often. Other than that, keep up the good work!
Calendar chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
A beautiful, sweet story. You deserve a hundred reviews.
Spike-Lover3 chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
I like it, very good. I can't really tell you what kind of fic it is but it brings me a sense of peace sortof. Keep the great work up.

Tiffany
Dorian Blackthorne theowl chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
As always, interesting and thought provoking. You have a great knack for keeping true to character. Keep up the good work!
Steffie Honey chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
So...? What WAS the nickname for tara?
DanceBurn chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
Very good, I loved it! Never thought of Tara as Joyce. I liked this a lot.
SunnyD chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
I liked this. I hope you can continue. You displayed Spike's chracter well. Good job
anna2 chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
It's about time someone said something like this to Spike. I just wish we could see it on the show. Another great job! Keep up the good work. I particularly like the parallels between Tara and Joyce.