Reviews for Combustion
AnberlinEve chapter 5 . 1/6/2014
Can't believe you made Batman so freaking funny! Frankly Selina was a guilty pleasure that I didn't mind seeing Bruce with, but I loved the little obsessions he had over Diana and the ending. Awesome dialogue, very light-hearted, humorous and rather witty. Nice to see a Batman fic without Bruce completely soaking in stoic angst and one that isn't off from his characterization either. I especially enjoyed that you wrote this in his POV.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
Great story! Batman is really funny so this version of him actually deserves Wonder Woman!
ZachZ chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
very good:)
riparian chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
Ugh, your BMWW is TOO GOOD. as I stated in my previous review, it was a real pleasure to find some "new" BMWW to read. Great plot, romance, action. Though it's a long shot, hope to see some more from you soon.
PrincessLazyPants chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
I love how clever you made Wonder Woman - for a moment there, I was scared that she would play the victim who'd fallen in love with the villain. Over all, everything was written very well and I really enjoyed this!
Ni Castle chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
totally amazing! Loved this fic!
gentlerain chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
This was a very fun read. I love the idea of a funny Bruce, so it was great to read an in-character depiction of him as such.
effy chapter 5 . 9/30/2010
awesome! Loved every bit of it...will there be more? Or another maybe...but asap plz...cause u r good
DaisyJane chapter 5 . 9/28/2010
Well I knew you had some plan for Diana because you would never portray her as outright stupid as I know you love her too much. Actually you wrote her as extremely clever and just as ruthless as Bruce in bringing down a villain. I loved the part where she bargains with Leif about them having some from of a relationship if he stops now. Meaning she will visit him in Arkham. I love how both Diana and Bruce are overwhelmed by passion but how they both pull away as she knows that he can't go farther. She really gets him and she is enough of a friend to just let him be. I love how you let her express that yes she has feelings and she knows he has feelings but she would never be pathetic and desperate and chase him or try to force a relationship. But what I love best about this story is how you make Bruce funny and adorable but keep him in character. Few writers can do that and you should be proud. I almost laughed as one of the smartest guys in the world finally figured out that he was the problem and not Diana. That his misery drove him to be foolish in regards to her and if he would just enjoy a relationship with her it wouldn't be such a problem. I loved the phone conversation. By dating her as Bruce Wayne he is saying a lot. That she can fit into his world and he doesn't care who knows that they are dating. This has been a great little story with great pacing and a simple and neat little plot. Hope you find time to write more. Best of luck with your real life.
Elspeth chapter 5 . 9/27/2010
What a fun story! I wasn't expecting a happy ending, so I hope that it lasts! I also wasn't expecting to become a fan of Etrigan after finishing the story, but after he ate the Rock of Knowledge I started to love him. Congratulations on finishing!
SilverKnight chapter 5 . 9/27/2010
Way to go Diana. She's a smart cookie, after all! :D I also liked the parallels between Bruce/Andrea and Leif/Diana that you may or may not have intentionally thrown in there - that they both had to choose justice over the people they loved.

All in all, really good fic. I enjoyed it. :D
AutocraticCat chapter 5 . 9/27/2010
Yay, happy ending :)

But of course you couldn't let her ACTUALLY be engaged to Leif, she's meant to be with Bruce!

Loved the story and the ending was great, keep on writing!
Grendle1853 chapter 5 . 9/27/2010
The phone conversation was so sweet it hurt my teeth, but other than that it was a good end to a good story.
The-Lady-Isis chapter 5 . 9/27/2010
Lol it's so Batman to learn his lessons in romance from a dragon who tried to kill him, Diana, Etrigan and destroy Gotham. I'm still giggling. I'm really really glad you've given Diana more intelligence that I obviously credited her with (I know, the shame) and that they've finally got their act together. All is well with the world! :D
chicachica chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
ahhh! luv it luv it luv it update sooooooon!