Reviews for Small Comforts Heal All
WingsOfLibra chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Ah! Beautiful! Marvelously written. I am very happy that you have such talent in writing and have chosen to grace it upon this book series in the form of fanfiction.
Loves 3
Cry4theDevil chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Haha, I hate to repeat other people but the previous two reviewers are right. This whole fandom is so unappreciated. I loved both books as much as I disliked the ending [I mean I liked it but the losses pissed me off]. This fandom needs more fanfictions.

Anyway back to the actual review, loved this story one again, haha, another one written by you ;]

You write Gar and Asher wonderfully. Ahh, well keep up these sweet little fics, lol, they're doing me wonders (:

devil
Estora chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I wholeheartedly agree with the previous reviewer. This fandom is so severely unappreciated, but it's small beautiful fics like this that keep it alive. XD Also, Karen Miller was SO in denial about the Asher/Gar chemistry. I was actually waiting for them to get together in the book until I realised that Dathne was a 'love interest' (and I use the term lightly). Great job! Will you be writing for Kingmaker, Kingbreaker again in future? If you do, I'll definitely read it. XD

Cheers,

~Es
Darmed chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
THANK YOU.

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH.

THERE'S BARELY ANY FANFICTION FOR THIS, AND I WEEP FOR THAT.

ALSO, I CAN'T SEE HOW THIS HASN'T GOTTEN ANY REVIEWS.

IS THERE NOBODY WHO CAN APPRECIATE A GOOD READ IN A BARELY APPROACHED FANDOM?

WHY, FANFICTION. WHY.