Reviews for The 24th Hour
Shaded Reality chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
This is really good! It was interesting and had me hooked from the beginning, with lots of suspense at the end. (cliffhanger!) You should really finish this, it's really interesting. If you're not going to finish it, I could do it if you want. (with all credit going to you for plot and inspiration etc.)
someone new chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
That is a good story. Action, suspense, etc. Great plot. Sad about no second chapter, but o'well.
Vermilion Skies chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Aww, I absolutely love this idea, and must say that your story is quite fantastically written so far.

I do hope you continue with it, and if you do, I can't wait for the next installment! XD
lisacreature chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Why don't you instead sell the story to another author? I was thinking that I could send a request to an author I know on livejournal to finish this story (all credit to you of course).

I love the idea of the story and your writing, and I really do not want to see something so brilliant to be unfinished.

Please reply and tell me what you think.

P.s. I thinkl the family would be cuter if Peter was not adopted but biologically related (mpreg Arthur/mummy) )

Sorry I really love mpreg.
randompuddle chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I have a vague feeling that the Asian woman has something to do with this.
PhoenixPheathers12 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
If you kill them. I'll cry. You can't kill them! You just can't! Please update soon cuz this is just amazing!
Amelia L. Jones chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Thats to bad that u may not Finnish this story it was really good. And hey every one has their made times ya know? I really enjoyed how you did the story it was so vivid! Good luck with your Japaneses midterm!-b
Anastasya Debbie chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Ugh. I can't believe you said it was bad. It was great, I tell you! And goddamn, now I regret reading it since I've fallen into a deep pit of addiction to this. *sigh* I can only pray to whoever is up there so some miracle happens, making you drop off other works (just like what I did. Lol) and continue this. And I don't care how little the possibility is, woman. I'll still wait even if it takes forever! *shot*

Anyway, cool story! Did I see Alfred was going to cheat on Artie there?