Reviews for I Want You
TheScreamingFan chapter 1 . 4/2
Soooo...so...*coughs*...soooooooo SOOOOOOO GOOODDDDDDDDD! OMG MY HEART WAS BURNING A HOLE THROUGH MY EVERYTHING THAT ENTIRE TIME. HOLY COW!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
These arent reviews, just sugestions on possible stories if you chose to do them. These are both Link x Pit. :D
1) Pit's wings are sensitive to the touch and is turn on.
2) Pit runs away and goes to brawl academy (thx to the letter of acceptance)
Wittle-Neko chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
That was so...awsome,oh my god...your so good with words,Link and Pit is like my favorite ship ever...thank you for helping my “Hunger” for a good story of them together...the words were so clear it felt realistic! [mind blown]
xVictoriaHikarix chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
This is so far one of the best Yaoi lemon fanfics I've ever read in my entire life! I'm not kidding you! You have such an amazing wonderful talent hon! Keep writing and you'll get even better!
GetRektYaNoob chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
Sooooo cutttteeeee ( no more words to describe )
DR lucario chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
I'm silent... still cute
I is a guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
LinkxPit is my otp, so this made me feel all fuzzy inside!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
Omg please make another chapter or more to the story! Like them getting married or even having a baby! Listen, I'm a guy and Pit has always been my favorite growing up and I've shipped him not only with Link but myself as well! Please for Christmas do a Fan a miracle and make more please! I love it so much! I don't even care if they don't have sex! What's really important is the true depths of their love and you make that true! #LOVELOVELOVEIT!
That one fujoshi chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
This-

Was beautiful-
alyssa chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
This is a very good story
Pit chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
o.o u-uh...
Akira Morgenstern chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
love it!
mylifedependsoncandy chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
IT'S SO CHEESY AND ADORABLE AND SWEET AND...GAH...JUST...YES. I LOVE THIS.
Twilord chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
This story was amazing. You should totally do a more in depth story about the relationship. Maybe have some kind of gimmick about Pit having to live through centuries of lonely nights between Link's reincarnating.
Hylienne-Floria chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
BEST COUPLE EVERZZZZZZ
omg, that was awesome... you're REALLY good at writing!